©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gage size?

toobigforyou

Aug 16, 2005
Hey its me again the new guy.... Im curious to know what gage size i need when injecting test-e? What do most of you bros use?

P

pincrusher

for glute use a 22 or 23g 1-1.5" needle
for quads, delts, biceps, triceps, pecs, traps, calves, basically everywhere else, use a 25g 1" needle
always use an 18 or 20g needle to draw out your gear from the multi use vials, then change to the size you plan on using for your injection. this way you have a nice fresh tip to peirce the skin with so it goes through easier. the rubber stoppers will slightly dull the needle end and make it a little harder to push through and will cause the buildup of scar tissue a little faster which will make it a little harder to push needles through the skin

P

pincrusher

one exception to my prior post is if ya get winny depot. because of the potential size of the particles, you may need to use a 22 or 23g needle to inject regardless of where the injection is going.
insulin, gh, & igf all require an insulin pin either 27g or 29g.

Jun 19, 2005
I hate anything under 25 now.lol. if your gear flows easy i would use a 25 everywhere, but draw with a 20 unless you wanna be there a while. Zambon winny flows good thru 25 everytime..almost.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i draw and stick with a 23g when i do this i draw 1 and a half cc's tap the syringe a couple of times and inject the other half back in the vial along with all the bubbles i have not had a problem with this method at all .

black77

Aug 19, 2005
pincrusher said:
for glute use a 22 or 23g 1-1.5" needle
for quads, delts, biceps, triceps, pecs, traps, calves, basically everywhere else, use a 25g 1" needle
always use an 18 or 20g needle to draw out your gear from the multi use vials, then change to the size you plan on using for your injection. this way you have a nice fresh tip to peirce the skin with so it goes through easier. the rubber stoppers will slightly dull the needle end and make it a little harder to push through and will cause the buildup of scar tissue a little faster which will make it a little harder to push needles through the skin
I agree with pincrusher