©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fucking disgusting

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I didn't follow that case all that close, but from what info I did gather - the court should have ordered her to have her ovaries removed and made sure she wasn't allowed to be left unsupervised with any children for as long as she lives... and she should still be sitting in prison for quite a few more years yet.

You're right though - it is sickening that she gets to profit from that kind of notoriety. Similar to OJ, MJ, and many other clowns out there.

BigTimeR

Aug 27, 2014
Lord please watch over these children cause you really slipped up on the last one....

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Why does the media report this kind of shit? I f'ing hate the media. It's bad enough that it's a microcosm of how inadequate the American justice system is that this cunt is still in society, but the media has to keep the spotlight on her.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
The media is no different then a store or any other business. There there to generate a profit. You have the same people that own a lot of different ones. With different point of views. Why well not because they believe in them but because people want to pick and choose what side they like. Fox news - the only real one-, msnbs, cnn ansld so forth. So what a better way to make the most money you can.

If we had an 100% honest cold hard truth station nobody would listen to it.