©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

FSH & test production

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Okay, so i just had another check for the old sperm count, and im still low in terms of volume and motility. basically my guys are few and the few ones cant move good, or do not have good shape. On the bright side i still got some. They did a fsh and testosterone test yesterday and i'll get the results friday along with a testicular sonar to see if i have blockage of some sort. So i been off since the end of feb, so that is 7 months off, and im assuming my shit should be normal again. I have not been on anything for a while, should i try hcg again?

W

wolfyEVH

did you run clomid and nolva before??? if so, how much and for how long

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
hell man, its been awhile let me think. i dont believe this last time was the killer, i think it was a couple other times that was my downfall. i'll have to think back though for the last one, but i am gonna wait till i see the doc friday and see if he puts me on something if not, i might go hcg or maybe nolva and clom. He knows my situation and is a pretty cool doc. And one other guy came in with same prob, but he has zero count, and i feel blessed i still got some left.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Great news, i just got results back on my tests and my fsh and test levels are normal, huge ass relief. It seems like maybe im just waiting on them to kick it in high gear to make more sperm. ANyone has thoughts on this? I also had a testicular ultrasound and everything is fine. I wonder if it is just m body taking slower time to get back to normal. but at least my levels are good.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TexasCreed said:
Great news, i just got results back on my tests and my fsh and test levels are normal, huge ass relief. It seems like maybe im just waiting on them to kick it in high gear to make more sperm. ANyone has thoughts on this? I also had a testicular ultrasound and everything is fine. I wonder if it is just m body taking slower time to get back to normal. but at least my levels are good.
What makes you think this was caused by gear?
Maybe you have always had this problem and your attempts to get the wife motherly just happened to point this out.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
hey tex, what kind of cycles were you running prior to this? How much, how long etc? We are going for another kid so this could be helpful info

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
DR, thats what i have been thinking for a while now. I know one of my uncles just barely had a kid 3 yrs ago and they were trying for years. When they said my levels were good i was like, maybe i have always had low count. i got one more test this week for some stuff and we'll take it from there. But i got bad news yesterday when the wifey said she started. IT sucks because i wont be able to even try this month on her time, cause i'll be out of town. Guess, just keep on praying.

Blackbird- I know my mistakes if this was caused by roids, i didnt pct a couple of times. A long time ago i did a couple winny cycles, only winny(yes i know) and didnt pct. Each one was about a month or two, about 3 cc/week. My last cycle was about 2 months, and consisted of test 3, dbol, deca and winny at the end. But its a toss up whether juiced caused my condition. Again, im just happy i have guys at all.