©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

From troll to swole: Internet bully loses 400 lbs after changing his ways

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I think that's TrinityD!!!:eek:. All joking aside I think that goes to show the type of people we have become through our sport. No question our board would have done the same.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I think that's TrinityD!!!:eek:. All joking aside I think that goes to show the type of people we have become through our sport. No question our board would have done the same.
Everyone is on a different path. Starting at different points and culminating with various achievements. It's all a personal journey with individual objectives.

From what I have seen here, I believe you are correct.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013

Trinity D aka Ethan Etebari is a 23-year-old pathological liar from Los Angeles. Last time I saw him he was like 200 pounds and fat at 5'11"

I got so many kicks out of watching him troll promuscle. Couldn't even bring myself to expose him because it was so dam funny.

Last edited: