©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

From the outside looking in

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I am fairly new here and hope I don't get banned for this, but it has me pretty chapped.

I do not use AAS. I don't sell AAS. I have no affiliation with anyone.

I have my blood tests, stats, and everything else you might wanna know openly posted on this forum.

Since I have been here a couple have responded or offered help, but my posts go mostly ignored.

You have a few people that are helpful here and really interested. Atom, Hijacked, and a few others for sure, but there is ONE person here that contributes extensively and has gone out of his way to help me, make me feel welcome and is really the main reason I have hung around and that is ironbuilt.

To allow a sponsor not only to bash him, but to openly mock his post to promote their product is plain shitty. They reveal more about themselves than they think by even resorting to this tactic.

I am not trying to promote or sell anything here. I am stating my opinion. This board should be about the members not the sponsors that are trying to profit from it.

Delete this if you see fit. Ban me if you see fit. I am not trying to do anything here but express my opinion. Sponsors mocking and bashing contributing members is something that should be handled. Period.

ok, done now.

ZEUSMORPH

Oct 30, 2012
Mount Olympus
I will step in here real quick, it's not cool either to go into a sponsors thread and continually cause trouble and also going quietly behind the scenes and PMing customers and not only degrading the sponsors products but also bashing them. This has been brought to our attention. Always remember the reason why these boards are able to stay open and operate is because of sponsors. We LF and company are the good guys always on any board we are on. We put out great products and we mean well with everyone. We treat customers well and if there is an error on our end we fix it to satisfy the customer. It's not an easy business and some customers are also scammers. We will not be pushed around we are an honest sponsor and we have a passion for this. I am happy that he has helped you so much.

Last edited:

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Just to be real clear, my post has nothing to do with quality or anyone's products or their service. It may be the highest quality product available anywhere. I have not done any business or used it so I can not comment on that at all. I do see people speaking highly of both the product and the service.

As for anything happening behind the scenes, I can't speak on that either.

As the title says, I am on the outside looking in.

One of the best things about this board is the way people treat each other. This isn't anything like the other boards that we all know of where people are continually flaming one another and e-fighting all day long.

The tone here is completely different. I felt like it was worth bringing up.

ZEUSMORPH

Oct 30, 2012
Mount Olympus
Just to be real clear, my post has nothing to do with quality or anyone's products or their service. It may be the highest quality product available anywhere. I have not done any business or used it so I can not comment on that at all. I do see people speaking highly of both the product and the service.

As for anything happening behind the scenes, I can't speak on that either.

As the title says, I am on the outside looking in.

One of the best things about this board is the way people treat each other. This isn't anything like the other boards that we all know of where people are continually flaming one another and e-fighting all day long.

The tone here is completely different. I felt like it was worth bringing up.
I agree with you totally brother no worries

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
I would like to jump in this and say one thing is right that you said " the tone here is completely different." its hard to get know someone from behind a computer but there are alot of truely helpful folks here and this forum doesnt have all the drama of some that I am on. I myself am not a big poster but i like to come here and read the imput of others and the AnaSci news letter I think is pretty unique, I hope you will stick around LastChance I think you will in most part be very satisfied with most of us here

asp28

Banned
Sep 25, 2013
I will step in here real quick, it's not cool either to go into a sponsors thread and continually cause trouble and also going quietly behind the scenes and PMing customers and not only degrading the sponsors products but also bashing them. This has been brought to our attention. Always remember the reason why these boards are able to stay open and operate is because of sponsors. We LF and company are the good guys always on any board we are on. We put out great products and we mean well with everyone. We treat customers well and if there is an error on our end we fix it to satisfy the customer. It's not an easy business and some customers are also scammers. We will not be pushed around we are an honest sponsor and we have a passion for this. I am happy that he has helped you so much.

Well behind the scenes aren't board members and sponsors alike free to say whatever they want about whomever they want? Just because its said doesn't mean it is true, right? And how cam a customer scam a sponsor? That doesn't make much sense to me. Did a customer get product and not pay you? Don't see how that could happen? Don't they pay first and then you send products?

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Glad i could help you during you busted up broken foot LC .. I dont know you like most of the people here and like Thunder says its a good place to hangout.. thanks brutha..

Sorry your little troll pm'd me after i told u in private ripblend did zero an u openly disclosed it in the open forum..plus its one person .Shoulda kept quiet as i did for respect for Anasci..not now..

Last edited:

ZEUSMORPH

Oct 30, 2012
Mount Olympus
Well behind the scenes aren't board members and sponsors alike free to say whatever they want about whomever they want? Just because its said doesn't mean it is true, right? And how cam a customer scam a sponsor? That doesn't make much sense to me. Did a customer get product and not pay you? Don't see how that could happen? Don't they pay first and then you send products?

It happens more then you can ever believe brother to every sponsor. I am not going to go into detail because I don't encourage that kind of behavior but it's called reverse scamming and the people that have been around a long time are aware of it the board admin and mods are also fully aware of it. I mention these things because just like everyone is seeking info on these boards on certain topics this also a topic of discussion that happens very often.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
:sAng_scream:

Actually it is possible for a customer to scam or pull a fast one on a
sponsor. Not going to get into specifics but there are people that
are always trying to get something for nothing.
That is just not how grownups behave in my opinion.
There are times though that some free things happen.
Generally as a thank you and promotional tool from sponsor to community. Nothing wrong with that in the least.
That is good stuff. sorry bout side track but yes unfortunately
sponsors have to watch out for getting got too.
I do know that reverse scams are a sure fire way to get banned across all the boards . Blacklisted and shunned is not a label most want. Some just don't give a s--t. This is a great board .
Whatever differences or backbiting any have done in either direction
let's put it in the past and keep it there. Life is too short to waste on negativity. To the gentleman that posted this up.This was a good thread . Let's be good and kind to one another. We can get
negative and downer type feelings somewhere else.
Let's protect the integrity and "feel" of this place . It is unique.
Let's keep it that way.Phew! Well that rant was my cardio for the day!Have a great week. Thx. T..