©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fouke man arrested in steroid case - Superior Labs

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Hearing that this is Superior labs:

Fouke man arrested in steroid case

A federal indictment handed down in Arizona alleging six defendants conspired to distribute anabolic steroids led to the arrest of a Fouke, Ark., man last week.

Jesse Kolton Lemley appeared in connection with the Arizona indictment before U.S. Magistrate Judge Barry Bryant for a hearing in the Texarkana division of the Western District of Arkansas.

Lemley will be given a date to appear for arraignment before a federal judge in Arizona, according to court records. Bryant released Lemley on a $5,000 unsecured bond.

Lemley, age unavailable, and five other men are accused of conspiring to distribute anabolic steroids, conspiring to illegally import anabolic steroids from China into the United States and of money laundering. All of the defendants appeared in federal courts.

Lemley, John Foley, Richard Michael Forsyth and Justin Michael Clark are currently free. Robert Alan South and Jose Alonso Flores are in the custody of federal marshals in Arizona and are scheduled for detention hearings there later this week. All defendants except Lemley appeared in Arizona federal courts.

According to the indictment, the men allegedly conspired to bring anabolic steroids from China into the U.S. from June 22, 2013 to April 6. The indictment includes notice of the government’s intent to seek the defendants’ forfeiture of a 2003 Hummer, a 2015 Dodge Charger, a 2013 Ford Fusion, a 1990 Ford Mustang, a 2014 Toyota Tundra and a 2013 Chevrolet Equinox allegedly used to commit the crimes.

Anabolic steroids typically consist of the male sex hormone testosterone. Anabolic steroids have been used by athletes and others seeking to increase muscle mass and enhance physical performance. Use of steroids is largely banned in collegiate and professional sports and has been linked to a variety of serious medical problems, according to reports.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
All but 2 are free. I was charged with conspiracy to distribute AAS and my bail was 50grand. I sounds like they are cooperating.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
All but 2 are free. I was charged with conspiracy to distribute AAS and my bail was 50grand. I sounds like they are cooperating.

My aologies if I read this incorrectly....were you stating that you were involved with the posted bust above and charged with conspiracy?

Or, were you quoting something?

Also, if indeed true, can you inform us of whether any of these guys were on the forums and what their handle names were?

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Big Bob I think the rest of us took the way you said it wrong.
My aologies if I read this incorrectly....were you stating that you were involved with the posted bust above and charged with conspiracy?

Or, were you quoting something?

Also, if indeed true, can you inform us of whether any of these guys were on the forums and what their handle names were?

Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I am not sure but I believe what BigBob is saying is that he was arrested for AAS at a different time and his bail was set at $50k. For their bail to be set so low and for 3 of the 5 to already be free they must be cooperating. At least that is what I took from his post?

Looking at the names both Richard Michael Forsyth and Justin Michael Clark look very familiar?

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Thats how I took it also, I dont think he was saying its related.

ak

Last edited:

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Sorry guys. I had a federal aas case back in the day. At that time I had no product and bail was 50k. I've been out of the game since. But 5k seems very low. Seems strange. Especially for the feds.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Sorry guys. I had a federal aas case back in the day. At that time I had no product and bail was 50k. I've been out of the game since. But 5k seems very low. Seems strange. Especially for the feds.
Thanks for the clarification. I have had more expensive binds for misdemeanors so I'd have to agree its to low or there's a huge lack of evidence but if the feds are involved there definitely some sort of cooperation

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
One of the worst times in my life. The Feds have all the time in the world. They just sit back and watch. I got off easy because I had no possession. But I was still slapped with a 25g fine and lawyers fees in excess of 15g. And another felony on my record. You'll never hear me speak bad about a source. They take great risks. Yes the payoff is nice but IMHO the risks are too great.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006

Thanks brother, glad to hear this wasn't connected and recent:)

I agree though, something seems off.