©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

$$$ for you

sistbreef

Jul 11, 2007
Hy

Does your life look like this:

img3.jpg

No? Why not?
I don't care why.. Just change it and make it like you ever wanted it to be!

Maybe like in the pictures above, maybe even bigger or just 500-3000$ extra a month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry

Jul 5, 2007
Exactly what are you trying to sell? Smells like bullshit!!!! Maybe you should go peddle your sales pitch somewhere else. This is not what the forums are about asshole!!

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
Hahhaha i left this up because of BigA's comment but I took the link out of the picture. Just didnt want anyone clicking on it

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
sTaTic said:
Hahhaha i left this up because of BigA's comment but I took the link out of the picture. Just didnt want anyone clicking on it
Good idea my brother!

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Blitzkrieg said:
Big A, I don't think you could even FIT in that car LOL!

Those cars are very wide - 7' - perfect for bodybuilders. BIGKIWI and myself would fit perfectly in one without even touching shoulders when we were cruising.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
BTW, to the original poster - I lied. My life doesn't look like that.

I actually have multiple supercars, not just one. Also, the house that I am building is 10 times better than the piece of crap in that pic.

Although, I do have holidays every 3 months in a location like the one in the pic.

So, overall, my life doesn't look like that, it's better. So again to my question, what's your point?

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
LOL... what a fucking joke. I guess this is what some people think of when they think wealth. Nothing like seeing someones vision of "success" and knowing you already have it better!!! haha!