©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For anyone that knows the answer

Perfection

May 2, 2013
Ok guys. About 6 months ago I was taking anadrol powder and for about a week everything was going great. On the 5th day of taking it I started having problems passing urine. I had no clue what was going on. I quickly stopped taking the drol powder and everything else I was taking. For about 3 months of being clean I was still having issues. Went to 3 different doctors and they all told me 3 different things. 1 said I had kidney problems and didn't even feel my bladder to see if it was full which it was. So I stopped going to that doctor. One doctor thinks it's my prostate inflamed and the other thought it was spinster problems. Can anyone anyone tell me if I will ever return to normal. I've been drinking apple cider vinager and its help a lot. Does anyone know the answer to what has happened and how to fix it. Thanks

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
When you say problems passing urine, do you mean you have to strain and push for pee to come out? If so, does your stream stop and start before you are finished and sometimes you feel you did not empty your bladder completely? If yes, its an enlarged/ inflamed prostate for sure. That should be an easy test for a doctor, can't believe they didn't give you a good answer. See a urologist. There are meds to help that.

Make sure you drink a LOT of water for kidney heath too. They need water to do their job well.

Last edited:

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
If kidneys you most likely would either have some back discomfort, and viscous(thick) urine. Prostate if you feel discomfort behind the nuts. Or sitting on something narrow like a bike seat. If you take cialas and everything gets easy, it's another sign...but ya probably didn't have drol.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
The only AAS I took that did that to me was Primo Depot. It really messed with my prostate. I could feel it sitting down, slight prostate pain after ejaculation, hard to piss, etc. Not trying to hijack, but throwing out an observation. I took Saw Palmetto and it seemed to help a lot.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Prostate issue. Normally it will return to before you started the a-drol after a week or two.

CG

Perfection

May 2, 2013
I'm 34 and went to a urologist and he said it's not my kidneys and that my prostate was in fact enlarged but the meds made me so damn tired that I could barley stay awake. I did the saw palmetto and it worked for a bit and then just stopped. I took it for a month and nothing after that. Been drinking 3 table spoons now for about a month and boy is fucking nasty but it seems to be doing the trick. Only thing is that will I return to normal. Doc ran blood and said my levels were at 2300. So very high. My PSA levels were slightly elivated and that would return to normal once I came off everything. There is no discomfort in my back at all.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Was it your test levels at 2300? That is high, but not crazy high. I reread to make sure I didn't miss anything. Anyways, how much and what type of test were you running prior to bloods... and how long did you wait after the last pin to have blood drawn?

I'm 34 and went to a urologist and he said it's not my kidneys and that my prostate was in fact enlarged but the meds made me so damn tired that I could barley stay awake. I did the saw palmetto and it worked for a bit and then just stopped. I took it for a month and nothing after that. Been drinking 3 table spoons now for about a month and boy is fucking nasty but it seems to be doing the trick. Only thing is that will I return to normal. Doc ran blood and said my levels were at 2300. So very high. My PSA levels were slightly elivated and that would return to normal once I came off everything. There is no discomfort in my back at all.

Perfection

May 2, 2013
I waited at least 3 weeks before I had blood drawn. It was deca testosterone 200mg 3x a week.