©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Floor Levelling

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well we call that slab jacking son.. When someone out west says a rude comment to me I slab jack and level his ass horizontal for education of manners. Hope this helped .. Ib

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Well we call that slab jacking son.. When someone out west says a rude comment to me I slab jack and level his ass horizontal for education of manners. Hope this helped .. Ib

Guess I need to catch up on my urban slang! LOL!! I thought it was a legitimate question about floor leveling!!:D Hahahaha!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012

Damn, that is funny... I was thinking about an old house that needed to be jacked up and set level again.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Time-lapse of self leveling floor - YouTube

Well I'm not certain really what is asked but maybe the house in India is bent or he gonna lay some tile and home depot was closed ? Hope this helps bro.. It is good Cardio by the way.. Thanks Ib

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
SLABJACK, Mudjack, Slabjacking, Mudjacking, Concrete Lifting, Concrete Raising, Concrete Leveling - YouTube

This works well on sidewalks so maybe this one ? I need slingshot to be more specific. Ok brah? Thanks Ib. Now I've used these machines and they work well
So Ib tested and approved