©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Flex..Muscle Fitness!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I haven't looked at 1 of these mags in years..I picked 1 up last nite to read....I have never in my fucking life read so much fucking bullshit in my life...There were hundreds of supplements named after or similar to the gear...Then I read a few articles and most of them say we'd never do any juice....WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING LYING COCKSUCKING THIEVES.....DOES ANYONE POSSBLY OR REMOTELY BELIEVE THESE LYING FUCKERS.....I feel it's a real insult to anyone with a half a fucking brain......Oh this was the first time I seen Ron Coleman....You don't think he lives on growth do you..LOL

W

wolfyEVH

first time you saw coleman??? where you been??? next olympia i gaurantee he comes in weighing over 300 at 5'10".....also, people do buy these gay supplements.....

they're pretty much marketing towards high schoolers or novice bodybuilders......i remember when that methoxy-pro protein came out......my buddy spent hundreds on it because it was supposed to be the new dream supplement.......all bullshit.......

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I hate to admit it, but once I was naive enough to believe that crap. Back in the late 70's after years of working out and making very little progress, I wrote to Muscle and Fitness and explained how frustrated I was that I was followeing their advice but wasn't getting anywhere. I got a letter back from Cory Everson saying to continue following the advice in the magazine and eventually I would be as big as they were. The problem was, I had already been working out longer than most of them said it took them to get where they were.
I quit buying the magazines in the early 80's. I decided if they weren't going to tell the truth about how they got so big, I wasn't going to support them.

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
I too almost got sucked in by these fake companies SDI labs but posted it found that they were crap.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I can't believe you guys are saying all this negativity!!!!!! I ONLY use their supplements in their ads in hope of one day being as big as Ronnie Coleman.

P.S. What's your wheels look like?

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
I agree Its outright bullshit you have all these people just getting robbed of their hardearned money! The sad thing is the pro,s that are backing these false claims! These people look up to them only to get shit on!!!!
SO MUCH FOR SELF RESPECT AND PRIDE THESE DAYS!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :sniper: :eek:

P

pincrusher

the only magazine out there that deals in the truth that pro's use steroids is muscular development but even they have been overrun with bullshit ads for supps that dont work. they also took out the women pictures a while ago which sucks. they at least have great articles that deal with steroid usage which is the only part i read.