©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First time user

concrtwrker26

May 12, 2004
Im 28 5'11 200 pounds 15 percent body fat and stuck on getting bigger... I want to use steroids for the first time what should i use?? and how much of it?? ive been told to use deca and dinabol is this good?? Ok guys scroll down on my replies i wrote my next question the wrong place..... Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

hey bro.....welcome to anasci.org....first off, do your homework (search button) and find out good novice cycles. If i were you, i'd do a cycle of test with some dbol....screw the deca as you will not need it for a first cycle.....look into test/dbol cycle and then come back with some questions....

wolf

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
hey bro.....welcome to anasci.org....first off, do your homework (search button) and find out good novice cycles. If i were you, i'd do a cycle of test with some dbol....screw the deca as you will not need it for a first cycle.....look into test/dbol cycle and then come back with some questions....

wolf
I agree with wolf. I would actually just do test at 400-500mg a week for ten weeks. Do some more research on pct and anti-e's also.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
lord Humongous said:
I agree with wolf. I would actually just do test at 400-500mg a week for ten weeks. Do some more research on pct and anti-e's also.

And I agree with lordH. Test as a first cycle is an excellent way to find out how you respond to AAS. Try the cycle without anti-e's to see how you respond, BUT make sure you have them on hand in case. At the first sign of itchy or puffy nips jump on the Nolvadex or your anti-e of choice. Nolva just happens to be one of the cheapest.

concrtwrker26

May 12, 2004
Thanks guys for the feedback.. I have my freinds supplier hooking me up with the test and D-bol and im not sure wich anti-e hes gettign for me.... he hasnt sent me the pricelist yet... hes said about 8 to 10 week cycle..... anyone have ruff estimate what cycle of that sorts would run.... no supplier saround but him and i dont want to get screwed... thnaks....