©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first time please help

bigray76

May 13, 2006
Hello all!! This is my first time I am going to be on gear and I have a few queestions hope you all can help. So here it goes. 1# Is capital pharmacy a good source? Sinse this is my first time at 29 years old is 30mg of dianabol
going to give me results with out stacking it with anything else the pharmacy says yes and that I will be satisfied is this right? 8 to 10 weeks is what I am shooting for is this a good plan I already work out 5 days a week? And finally will I finaly get the arms I have always wanted I weigh 290 6'3 shoulders are canon balls chest is ok back awesome arms 18 inches, I know dont laugh.
Also I ahve was always told if you get on gear do alot of running is this true and why?

powerpress

Nov 22, 2005
FROM EXPIERIENCE....i can tell you d-bol is trash(specifically by its self lol)....anything you gain on it ....you will lose.....also when on d-bol i couldnt get off when having sex.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
I would say that if its yer first cycle....you will make gains on it..but like said above you will loose em quick too when you come off..if yer looking to stay away from the pins I suggest adding an anabolic like stanazol too...but watch yer liver:p , don't drink when you are on this cycle cause the orals will be making yer liver work hard enuff as it is...

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
iF YOU EVER CAN REMEMBER ONE THING KNOW THIS.....TEST IS KING.. My opinion is if this is your first cycle start with Test Enathate and maybe dbol. I personally use BD Test E and love it. Plus DO YOUR RESEARCH. Not trying to put you down but if your thinking of running a first cycle with just dbol you may need to research more. But this is just my opinion bro. Id hate to see anyone hurt themselves or not get the full benefit of what they want. Plus your diet is a MAJOR part of the results.

P

pincrusher

bigray76 said:
Hello all!! This is my first time I am going to be on gear and I have a few queestions hope you all can help. So here it goes. 1# Is capital pharmacy a good source? Sinse this is my first time at 29 years old is 30mg of dianabol
going to give me results with out stacking it with anything else the pharmacy says yes and that I will be satisfied is this right? 8 to 10 weeks is what I am shooting for is this a good plan I already work out 5 days a week? And finally will I finaly get the arms I have always wanted I weigh 290 6'3 shoulders are canon balls chest is ok back awesome arms 18 inches, I know dont laugh.
Also I ahve was always told if you get on gear do alot of running is this true and why?
just by capital pharm telling you that dbol by itself is good, you should never buy from them!!!!
try going with one of the sponsorers on this site, they are safe and legit. you will also need to get some test for a first cycle and like bigA shows, go to the link and read the thread about growth principles for beginners. it has everything you will need to know before you start a first cycle.