©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First time HGH with Test/var/eq/primo

Blueacid

Banned
Mar 8, 2014
I am 31 years old. 5`11 218. Dunno BF but I have some flab around waste but cant pinch any on arms

have about 5-6 cycles under my belt. Last year I did 12 weeks of 400mg watson cyp and put on about 20 pounds which I was happy with.

I was one of the ones that thought I knew everything so I started juicing in H.S and that has placed me on TRT so I have been on this for the past 4-5 years. Not going to include much PCT because I will probably drop everything but the test and cruise at 200mg

Weeks 1-20 Test E 500 mg/wk
Weeks 1-20 Primo Enth 800mg/Wk
Weeks 1-20 Bold Cyp EQ 6-800mg?

Weeks 1-6 winstrol or anavar cant decide 50-100mg or maybe 50 of each play it by ear
weeks 14-20 ^^^

Have plenty of arimidex and letro on hand. Not prone to gyno so if i use anything it might be .5mg e3d to keep the test bloat down.

I know I wont gain anything without the proper diet. Been around the game long enough to know u are what u eat.

Now to the GH. I have 1100 ius. 3 200iu hygetropins and 5 generic blue tops.

Ive been doing alot of reading on the GH, but for a younger "31" will I require to take more than say my 45yr brother in terms of amount to equal gains?

I was thinking a good starting point would be 3iu's a day and upping it to 5-6 and staying there. Would I want to use the generics first and save the good stuff the hygetropin towards the end?

The last cycle I put on quite a bit of weight and I don't want to get that bloated feeling. 20 pounds would be nice but im not expecitng it. ID really like to lower my body fat and get nice and ripped for summer. Im thinking if I keep the test so high all that weight gain might come so would u guys drop the test a bit? to say 250-300?

At the end of this cycle id like to be 230 8%BF

What do u guys think of my cycle?
all said gear is 100% legit came from very reputable sources so no need to worry about any of that.

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
well if you gained 20 pounds in 12 weeks by doubling your TRT dose I really do not see your logic with this cycle...at all.....

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Have you ever done a serum test on that gh so that u know if you will be spinning your dream wheels hoping to feel something? 49 $ online. If u did serum or someone did please post it aye? Thks

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Dont do two orals at once...pick one.
Anavar is way better than stanozol.
Primo and EQ at the same time??? IDK but that's crazy talk to me.
Basically same results...only one is for horses and the other one you feel like god mode...way clean. Stick with primo fuk eq.
add in 8 weeks of tren somewhere if you need another compound...maybe 1-8 tren then do 12-20 mast prop.
***Dont take the orals then*** F;em

and ya...how did you gain 20lbs on a test boost? Were you not working out before or did you just get water fat?
I dont get fat on test so i have no idea in that regard. Maybe change the diet...

Primo will change your life if you're serious about it -- bump that up to a gram a week...

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
If it were me....I'd do the test and one of the injectables. Never done primo so can't help. Also, I'd take anavar if you're set on an oral. The hgh, unless you're getting from a well trusted source good luck. You have a high chance they are fake or under dosed. You will love growth if real. I would take 3.3 iu per day (a 10iu bottle will last approx 3 days). No need to raise it up high the first round. Run it everyday as long as you can.

Good luck.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
The only way your going to lower any bodyfat is through your diet not the drugs. Set up diet plan first.

To me 20 weeks is too long, especially if your on trt. 8-12 is enough.
Your are not going to notice the primo,eq or any of those orals unless your are a lower bodyfat level. They are all a waste at this point. Tren would be a much better option to losse BF.
Your Gh is not really going to do wonders, start now before and use it all of it after your cycle as well, start at 2iu, you dont need to go more than 4-5
none of this is knowing what you look like now of course.
Again the gear will not get you to your goals, your diet will with help form the gear. Good Luck

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
If it were me....I'd do the test and one of the injectables. Never done primo so can't help. Also, I'd take anavar if you're set on an oral. The hgh, unless you're getting from a well trusted source good luck. You have a high chance they are fake or under dosed. You will love growth if real. I would take 3.3 iu per day (a 10iu bottle will last approx 3 days). No need to raise it up high the first round. Run it everyday as long as you can.

Good luck.

You should definitely try some primo!! :spam: