©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First shot went well

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
My firts shot of sus 250 was painless.....until the next day....I could barely move my arm....Glad I didn't poke my ass...Anyway just wanted to let you all know... I couldn't believe how many reps I did that day.....time to get jacked!!!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Glad to hear it went well - bro. I did my first shot (250mg Galenika test enan.) last week and it went ok - no pain whatsoever except some barely-noticeable soreness at the injection site the next day. Some of the oil leaked back out after the first one but I did another one yesterday and all of it stayed in there. The second shot was also painless. That's cool that you have already been able to increase your reps! I can't wait!

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Yeah dude I am about to go to the gym and I am very excited....I was wondering something....Do you get like a warm feeling throughout your body when your lifting...my friend said that is how you know the as is working....is that true

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I don't feel any different yet. I think it may take a little longer for me to notice any of the effects. I just started the classic 500mg test. enan. every week and 20mg dbol every day cycle. I don't know if that "warm-feeling" your friend told you about is real or not - somebody with more experience needs to answer that one.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Yeah man give it like 3 days and you will be able to sense what I am talking about....Its an awesome feeling...worked out for 3 hours today...I am not even tired...just really hungry..I have been eating so much since I started....I have been taking protein shakes to help out too. how long have you been on the test en? I wanted to use that for my first cycle but could only get the sust 250...

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I've been on the enanthate / dbol for 5 days now. If I'm not mistaking - the sustanon is a stronger, fast-acting anabolic whereas the enanthate is released slowly. I'm figuring that it will probably be a couple of weeks before I really feel anything (correct me if I'm wrong guys!). The only thing I've noticed so far is the occasional sensation like I just got kicked in the nuts! lol! I hope that shit stops soon! :wtf:

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
I don't know about the kicked in the nut feeling....I havn't had that....My friend is on test and he said he really started to feel it around the 7th, 8th day....HE said it creeps up on you and then when it hits youll know... THat is a good cycle, I know a lot of guys doing the same thing...He is in his 6 week and has gained 11 lbs! Its crazy I see him every other week and he is so much bigger then the previous week...I told him he needs to buy some more shirts cause he is blowing out of the ones he is wearing. What is happening to you it probably that your test levels are so high right now that your body is trying to adjust to it....I have felt different feelings throughout my body the last 4 days but nothing too scary or painful...besides when I took my first shot. My arm is so much better now....dosn't hurt anymore but keep me updated