©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Post

redeyeknight

Aug 20, 2005
I've spent a shit lod of time reading through the contents of this site and getting educated- people here seem to really know their stuff.

I plan to start 'cycling' in the furture, perhaps next year. I want to cut fat first and get a good foundation before I start adding stuff. I'm 29, 6ft, and 200lb, I've already lost 30 lbs since march this year due to getting of my fat arse and getting into Brazlilian Jiu Jitsu. I still need to lose more becasue I have a pretty small frame- I used to compete in Muay Thai at 147lbs..that's the kind of frame I have. I'm a bit older now and have probably filled out a bit anyway, So I'm thinking I should cut to around 175lb before starting a cycle.

I live in a little country in Asia in which AAS are not avaliable- or at least not a t reasonable prices. Fortunately i get to go to Thailand fairly often on business and will go there again in 2 weeks time.

Last edited by a moderator: