©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First injection by myself!

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
I'm still quite new to the site and I have only done 1 cycle, which was a test only cycle. During that one I always had a friend give me the injections. Well, I realized that I can't depend on a friend to do this for me all the time, so I gave myself the first shot of test prop today. My hand was shaking so bad I thought the needle would break off. Lol! I was actually surprized at how easy it was. I was also expecting it to hurt because of the test prop, but it didn't hurt at all. It will probably be a little tender in the morning. Well anyway, just thought I would let you all in on the news and now I'm gonna go set on my heat pad. Thanks for ALL of your advice!

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Congrats, bro!

Welcome to the world of self-administration. I never had the luxury of having anyone inject my steroids for me, I always had to rely on myself. Even though my older bro got me into the scene, and showed my how to do a glute shot, he made me do my own. Told me if I could'nt shoot myself then I had no business using, also he went to college in another state so we both knew he would'nt be around to do the injections.

My first injection was a very scary moment. i'd always had a fear of needles before that. I was shaking and was sure I'd hit an artery or it would hurt a lot... it took forever for me to simply penetrate the skin, and I nearly threw up as I slid the needle all the way into the muscle, feeling it glide first through the fatty tissue and then into the muscle. Fortunately I was able to remember to aspirate, then completed the injection and the rest is history. Now when I pin myself its like popping a pill. Unlike my bro, I will help others by injecting them (a couple people have me do all their injections and actually pay me to do it) because they are too afraid of doing it themselves. They just can't believe I can inject stuff with zero fear and total control.

It will soon become second nature to you and you might even start liking it. I know I sometimes look forward to pinning myself, to the point at times that I'll split up my long acting stuff (like test enanthate) into 2 or 3 seperate injections instead of doing it just once a week. Right now I'm being normal though, just pinning as needed (generally twice a week).

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Congrats brother...And trust me it like 2nd nature after you keep doing it. My wife offered to do my injections, but I figured if I can't deal with ALL of the cycle from beginning to end then maybe I should be doing them. Just my take....Everyone is different. I think because I researched so long prior to my first injection, it was like I already had done them before.

My first time I got everything ready. Got the needle ready to inject and said to myself "let's do this". And BAM it was done. Pretty quick as far as breaking the skin. Now, the injection did seem longer than hell. I didn't warm it up enough and it felt like I was injecting forever...Even though it was only like 2 minutes. :)

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
hey man my first injection for me went as well as to be expected but the second one i nearly passed out , i ended up sitting in the floor for about 5 min... now i still get a lil nervous from time to time but it's not such a big deal anymore..
congrats on popping that cherry....lol ... man i love this shit

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
[QUOTE/cawb- 'man I love this shit. /QUOTE]

settle down cawb before I call the "MTV true wildchild" story film crew out on ya- :D

Last edited:

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I take breakfast and lunch through a syringe now. Fuck the digestive system. Go to the source!