©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle

freedom

Dec 12, 2005
whats up
just started my cycle

this is how it looks
week 1-4 anadrol50- 100mg ED
week 1-10 test e 500mg EW

sound good?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Freedom, that sounds fine for a first cycle but you need to include Nolva and Clomid at the end for PCT.

P

pincrusher

freedom said:
whats up
just started my cycle

this is how it looks
week 1-4 anadrol50- 100mg ED
week 1-10 test e 500mg EW

sound good?
100 mg of anadrol is very hgih for a first cycle. you should cut it back to 50mg. as powerfull as anadrol is that will be all you will need. the higher you go with the drol the more side affects you are asking for without really seeing any added benefits

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Anadrols pretty ardcore for a first cycle IMO, especially 100mgs a day.....Not to beat ya up but you could have used Dbol and gotten great results with less toxitity....or used 750 test and someting like EQ or Deca with it...Don't drink and take your liver protection everyday...

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
What the hell are you doing using anadrol for a first cycle?

You will grow off anything on yoru first cycle. Anadrol is used after many years of cycleing when nothing else will work anymore. If you use anadrol straight up, what will you use in a few years when it's not working anymore??

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Big A said:
What the hell are you doing using anadrol for a first cycle?

You will grow off anything on yoru first cycle. Anadrol is used after many years of cycleing when nothing else will work anymore. If you use anadrol straight up, what will you use in a few years when it's not working anymore??

Yeah!!! Thats what I meant!!!!:D