©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle suggestions

kilrkonman

Feb 12, 2014
Hey everyone new to the lifestyle but really want to start a cycle, any suggestions for first timer?

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Welcome aboard bro. You posted this in wrong area. Maybe one of the mods will move for you so more members can see and help out.
For a first cycle you can't go wrong with test e or cyp at about 400-500mg.

kilrkonman

Feb 12, 2014
Thx man, sry for posting in the wrong place, damn newbies, lol!!! a ton of people I know are on tren, why is everyone saying stay away from this? How long should I run test?

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Tren is for very experienced steroid users. Lots of negative sides and its just not needed in your case. You are a big guy but do you know your body fat percentage? Some steroids can cause gyno (bitch tits) and if you are more likely to get it if you are overweight.

kilrkonman

Feb 12, 2014
not sure of my exact body fat percentage but I am not overweight, ok so I will stay away from tren, if I use test will I have to use a pct after my cycle and if so what is recommended and when to start taking it?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Test Cyp and dbol. 500mg split a week and 50mg dbol a day. Stay simple and have a pct plan and have it purchased before u start.. 12 weeks is a good beginner cycle..
Thks.

I'd most likely buy an online complete blood panel workup to check liver function and both natural testosterone level and estrogen to know how you stand which effects dose and pct regimine IMO.

Last edited:

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Yeah just read one of the articles on this site for beginners. They will answer everything you need to know. Research, research, research. Your first cycle can change your life. Good luck brother.