©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first cycle sides

Nearly Natural

Mar 26, 2010
i started my first cycle last monday and jabbed 250mg test e and was planning 500mg a week for 12weeks but i got a rash over my chest and neck and thought it was a allergic reaction so didnt want to do my second jab untill i saw the doc. turns out the rash was to do with hormone inbalance so i can carry on but im now unsure whether to do 500mg a week as ive got quite a bit of acne on my back from just 250mg so im now thinking of running 250mg test and 200mg deca to keep the androgen sides to a min?

any advice would be great.

p.s thought id add that im not prone to acne and have never had it before this.

xupd39baw

Mar 15, 2010
youve got acne from one shot?????? you would not see any side effects from one shot of e. takes weeks bro.

serfan06

Mar 1, 2010
USA
Deca would be a safer bet. But regardless, I'm surprised that you have seen any sides at all that quickly. That one shot wont even be at full affect for at least a few weeks. Depending on your body. And I say full because it starts to enter your system within 2 hours after your first injection. So if that small amount of hormone change is giving you a rash already, just know in a few weeks it will be much worse.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Deca would be a safer bet. But regardless, I'm surprised that you have seen any sides at all that quickly. That one shot wont even be at full affect for at least a few weeks. Depending on your body. And I say full because it starts to enter your system within 2 hours after your first injection. So if that small amount of hormone change is giving you a rash already, just know in a few weeks it will be much worse.

Not neccesarily. The rash may go and he may have a great first cycle. Or it may get worst. Although it is strange for you to get such sides so soon but very possible. I wouldn't worry about the acne. Any sudden change in hormones can results in side effects such as acne. Did you get your stuff from a source or some fella in the gym?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just go with what you have so far and gradually incase it. If you respond badly to it again then stop using it. No need to add more compounds into the mix. Just go with test and great diet. I am guessing it is solely due to the imbalance in your hormones... basically your body going what the fuck is happening here. Watch yourself closely though. Shame you don't have a knowledgable person seeing you in person to guide you. Just gradually move up in dose and keep your injections on the same days. You don't want to be messing with your inj schduele as that will create even more imbalances.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
i started my first cycle last monday and jabbed 250mg test e and was planning 500mg a week for 12weeks but i got a rash over my chest and neck and thought it was a allergic reaction so didnt want to do my second jab untill i saw the doc. turns out the rash was to do with hormone inbalance so i can carry on but im now unsure whether to do 500mg a week as ive got quite a bit of acne on my back from just 250mg so im now thinking of running 250mg test and 200mg deca to keep the androgen sides to a min?

any advice would be great.

p.s thought id add that im not prone to acne and have never had it before this.

use some acne annihilator by platinumlabz.com during your cycle.
it will drastically reduce any problems with acne you may be having.