©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle Questions ??

SKI3166

May 5, 2004
This Is My First Cycle
500 Test
Eq
Nolvadex
I Start Monday
What Should I Expect To Gain?
How Should I Feel?
What Will Help Stop Water Retention?

Thanks For Any Help
Bob
5'11"
194lbs Need To Lose Ab Fat And Gain More Muscle
I Work Out 3 Times A Week With A Personal Trainer
And Eat Clean Diet Of About 3000 Cals. Day

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
...Gains? It varies among everyone. You should gain some muscle mass and lose BF
...Feel? You should feel awesome once it starts to kick in. Give it a few weeks.
...Water retention can be kept to a minimum with Arimidex. You shouldnt have to much water bloat with that cycle though. Keep your Nolvadex in case you get itchy nips. You can also use it for PCT, or use clomid. Make sure you have enough.
:)

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Tee is right....everyone is different....I would try to eat a little more...all the gentlemen that I have been talking to have told me to eat as much as possible...The one thing that I have been told a lot is that a bulking cycle and cutting cycle are very different...so expect to get huge not that much cut....but agian everyone is different. The feeling part he is on the point with that....I have never felt this good before.....nothing really bothers me, sometimes when I feel the RUSH come on all I do is relax and take a deep breath....Do give it a week or two before you feel the full effect...stay clean so you don't break out with pimples and shit....have fun and keep us posted...