©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle Need Help

Pump2356

Jan 1, 2007
Hi guys,

I'm considering this cycle and would appreciate comments.

Some background info on myself:
23 year old male. I have been lifting for 4 years (with the most time off would be a week a year) and train 3 times a week with a trainer. I started at a weight of about 105 and am at 161-165 at a height of 5'5. My body fat is about 16.5 though I haven't measured in a while. This will be my first cycle and am looking to put on about 20 pounds that I can keep after the cycle is over with if possible.

The cycle:
weeks 1-4 25 mg of Dianabol (to kick start until test begins to work)
weeks1-10 500 mg of test. Enanthate
weeks11-12 Nolvadex10mg and Proviron 25mg(alternating days)
weeks 13-15 Clomid and Nolvadex

Anti-Estrogens and PCT:
Proviron 25 mg and Nolvadex at 10 mg throughout cycle but alternating each day between the two( example: tuesday proviron 25mg, wed nolvadex 10 mg, thursday proviron 25mg, etc.) For Pct I was thinking to run 100 mg of Clomid for the first week of pct ever day and then the last two weeks run it at 50 mg everyday. I'm not sure how much Nolvadex I should use though for my 3 weeks of pct and can I drop the proviron for my pct??

Should side effects be under control with this cycle and the precautions I am making with the nolvadex and proviron?

I have a question about when to take the ant-estrogens during the day and the dbol's. if I get the 5 mg of dbol's should they be taken then with 5 meals?For the Clomid for pct should I take 50mg in the morning and 50mg at night?

Also, is it an obtainable goal for me to get over 200 pounds at 10% bodyfat with three bulking cycles?

Thanks guys for taking the time to read this. I really appreciate it!!!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
You look like your on track bro and have done your research.
ok for your questions... The Dbol has a half life of 4 hrs. So I would split them up accordingly with meals. I think you could gain 20 lbs over the 10 weeks.
Its not all going to be muscle though, so in reality I dont think all said and done youll keep 20 lbs of muscle in the end...sad but true. Youll keep some though.

I never realy likes or used much Clomid..stuff didnt set well with me. Id Just use the Nolva If its needed thru-out, otherwise just save it for pct like youve planned.

Pump2356

Jan 1, 2007
If I just run Nolvadex for pct instead of with Clomid, what dosage would be the best and do I add Proviron to the pct too?

Thanks!!

made402

Jan 14, 2007
nolvadex is all you need for PCT. Theres no need for Proviron in your cycle the test will keep your sex drive up. And dont take the nolva durring your cycle unless you have sides that need takein care of like gyno or serious water. GL

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
You've done indeed very well your homework and your cycle is good, though I do not think that in the end of your 3 cycles you will gain so much muscle. But I believe that you are going to have some serious gains. Nolva at 20mg ed on pct.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
if he weighs 165 and he plays his cards right he should gain some good weight during his first and if his goal is 200 after three bulking cycles. I dont see where thats not possible. You are looking at at least a year and a half to gain 35 Ibs.