©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle need as much help and reassurance as possible

adamfsu

Apr 16, 2015
Im 19 y/o and i know that it young. i am a very active and dedicated lifter and healthy eater. i would like to run a cycle of test-e but safety is my priority. as i understand, test-e is one of the safest and most simple options. to be honest the biggest worries i have are gyno and infertility. i want to put safety before results so any advice would be highly appreciated thank you

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
gotta give some stats.

meal plan, weight lifting plan, bf and bmi, etc.

simple sustonon 250mg for 12weeks would be good for a 1st timer.

AAS doesn't give you instant results, it just helps your body utilize the nutrients to build muscle easier and faster.. still need to kill yourself in the gym if you want results.

just wait until your around 25.. I bet you can still gain a lot naturally if you ate twice as much as you do now and trained properly.

Manticore

Feb 23, 2014
The best advice you are going to get is WAIT. I started my first cycle at 30.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Wait is what most will have to say. If you go to you gp and hvla e blood work done you will see you have high test already. Try posting a body pic. You want to make sure you have a good solid foundation before running anything.
Only way I would agree with it is if you plan on making a living out of bodybuilding or powerlifting. But if that was the case you would have a personal trainer and diatation already. So wait

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Don't worry about infertility man-started unfortunately when I was 15 - got 3 kids Maybe 5
Try first before the juice- high protein 60 or 70 grams per meal- try creatine and l-arginean- (shit ass spelling)
Don't be in a hurry for juice - wish I never got hooked - I am a lifer now

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
why is it you want to run a cycle anyways?? maybe we can help you come up with other ways to accomplish your goals...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Post up your stats and a photo or two of yourself so we can help guide you. I am sure you can accomplish your goals at your age without AAS. Coming on here with 2 posts at 19 years old looking for AAS help.... Too young....

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
If you would like to learn your information or about anything else with out hearing the you are to young thing. There is always the search button. I'm willing to best this same question has been asked many times before.

People want the information now but don't want to do the work for it.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
shoot when I was that age Arnold himself could have asked me not to do it and it wouldn't have changed my mind....hindsight so much more clear lol

its like the blue pill and red pill from the matrix....you're neo, we are all the guy who sells em out to get back into the matrix lol

your body is perfect the way it is....start dinkin around with it and it may not stay so perfect

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I lost my friends and family when I was younger from my juice -from my sick ass attitude and crazy ass focus that I had no control on and was to young and stupid to know there was a problem- I was just to young- never got any of that back