©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first cycle input or advice please.

jonnyhardknock

Jan 4, 2010
MurderCapital, Canada
Hey everyone, i am interested in starting my first cycle. i am thinking of doing a test cyp/winny cycle.
i am 175 lbs, 23 yrs old, been working out for approx. 2.5 yrs steady.
i would like to slowly throw weight on so that i don't attract more attentiion than necessary, but would like to be at the 200 lb mark after a cycle or two like this.
after this cycle, to be at the 190 lb mark would be satisfying.

i was thinking of doing low dosages of the test just to see how my body reacts, can you give me some input on this cycle?

200 mgs of test weekly, for wks 1-12
30 mgs of winny daily, wks 6-12
clomid 50 mgs every 3 days for wks 6-15
nolvadex 20 mgs daily wks 15-20.

is this a proper way to do pct or am i off with my research?
any advice or tweaks to dosage is much appreciated.

doctorfitness

Jan 18, 2010
What is your :
BF%
Weight
Height
Diet

Also can you give us an idea on your current strength is, like what you typically work out with: Bench, squat.....ect...

It would be a waste of money to put 10lbs on juicing that you could have done just by proper diet. So dont wait till your on steroids to make these changes.

jonnyhardknock

Jan 4, 2010
MurderCapital, Canada
What is your :
BF%
Weight
Height
Diet

Also can you give us an idea on your current strength is, like what you typically work out with: Bench, squat.....ect...

It would be a waste of money to put 10lbs on juicing that you could have done just by proper diet. So dont wait till your on steroids to make these changes.

23 yrs, 175lbs, 5'10'', diet is not terrible, but i do need to eat more. just super busy with work most of the time.....and i don't know my bf%.

my bench is 220, squats 185, leg press 270, shoulder press 70...i could go on but i think im generally pretty average with my strength compared to others my size and who haven't used gear.

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
I would run the test at an even 250mg a week for your 12 weeks, and I would toss the winny and run EQ if I was you at 200mg a week for 12 weeks along side the enanthate. Do some research on Equipoise. It is a little pricy but so is winstrol. But in the long run (12 weeks) you would be much better off, and at that low dosage it's not gonna cost that much. You are going to be amazed what this cycle will do to your strengh, and you should be able to put on 15-25lbs.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey everyone, i am interested in starting my first cycle. i am thinking of doing a test cyp/winny cycle.
i am 175 lbs, 23 yrs old, been working out for approx. 2.5 yrs steady.
i would like to slowly throw weight on so that i don't attract more attentiion than necessary, but would like to be at the 200 lb mark after a cycle or two like this.
after this cycle, to be at the 190 lb mark would be satisfying.

i was thinking of doing low dosages of the test just to see how my body reacts, can you give me some input on this cycle?

200 mgs of test weekly, for wks 1-12
30 mgs of winny daily, wks 6-12
clomid 50 mgs every 3 days for wks 6-15
nolvadex 20 mgs daily wks 15-20.

is this a proper way to do pct or am i off with my research?
any advice or tweaks to dosage is much appreciated.

I like your idea. No reason to start extreme. See if you respond to low dosage. Have you ever tested your natural hormone levels?

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
23 yrs, 175lbs, 5'10'', diet is not terrible, but i do need to eat more. just super busy with work most of the time.....and i don't know my bf%.

my bench is 220, squats 185, leg press 270, shoulder press 70...i could go on but i think im generally pretty average with my strength compared to others my size and who haven't used gear.

At a 175lbs it sounds like your diet isn't good. You should be able to get to 190lb without anabolics, 2.5 years is not a long time. need to make sure that you have trained and dieted spot on for a couple of years, before running anything. Anabolics have no value unless the above is spot on. Chemicals don't get you big and strong the diet and training does. The chemicals can help, provided the above is in order.
I beleive science has shown also that growth with anabolics is not happening with les then 300 to 400mgs a week

jonnyhardknock

Jan 4, 2010
MurderCapital, Canada
I like your idea. No reason to start extreme. See if you respond to low dosage. Have you ever tested your natural hormone levels?

no i havent. im not sure where to get that done in this small town i live in.
but its a good idea to get that done before i start. im not planning on starting anytime soon however, i want to do it right.