©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle, few questions

obas

Jul 3, 2015
Hello everyone,

been a long time reader and now decided to go for it and do a cycle.

Anyway, this will be my first cycle and there is a question i couldn't find the answer to yet.

Since this is my first go at it I will be doing Test E twice a week @250 mg (500mg/week) for 8 weeks.

I got arimidex in case i need it and for PCT i got nolva.

What I was wondering is how to proceed after the 8 weeks. Should I pause for 2 weeks, then do PCT for 4 weeks and then wait for about 3-4 months for another cycle.

Or do a low dosage cruise for 2 weeks and do a cut cycle with 100mg of Test E and 300mg of Equipoise (twice a week) for about 8-12 weeks ? (this will depend of how much there is to cut in the first place)

Thanks for your help

obas

Jul 3, 2015
Hey,

33, been training for about 2 years now. About 14% BF.

Any other info needed ?

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Everything they are asking is for a reason. I would say do not processed with out our vets saying your good. We have a lot of experience here and it take out advice would only prevent you from hurting yourself in the long run. My advice is simple.

1. Go see your doctor ask for a health and wellness checkup. In the blood work he will test your testosterone levels. If they are low ask for trt. Then you don't have to worry about pct and cycling. Personally I think cycling sucks you keep loosing it.

2. Make sure you know everything you can before you start. You said you could not find the answers to your question but truly I say to you it is here on this board. Simply put. You want to run an 8 week cycle plus 2 weeks off before your pct. I always did 2 weeks pct so that is twelve weeks from 1st shot till end of pct your off time is 12 weeks.

I wouldn't go mixing in other compounds till you had your 3 rd cycle personally then one at a time. If you react to something it makes it harder to tell what it is if you make your cocktail to fast. It's your body and you can do what ever you want. But we ask you to be smart about it.