©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cutting Cycle ?s

gheid

Jan 14, 2006
USA
I'm 21 years old, about 5'10 - 5'11" and approximately 220 lbs.

I've always been a "big" buy and naturally develop muscles very easily but I've also had a knack for naturally developing fat too!

As I wrestled in HS, I've always been a fan of the "bodyweight" method of working out --- pushups, situps, dive bombers, V-UPs, Burpees, etc.

I'm wanting to cut my fat level down considerably --- I'd like to see some abs and veins.

If I had to guess, using a lot of these calculators --- my BF% is right at 19%

I know you're suppose to cut in Spring so you're ready for Summer but I don't really care about any of that, I want to get in shape now.

My father has already undergone three knee surgeries, likely candidate for diabetes, and neck surgery (which his doctor attributed to weight). I don't want to be in that position 20-30 years from now.

I would love to get to a sub~10% BF and then begin really pumping on muscle mass. Though right now, my goal is to lose a substantial amount of fat while working out with running and to get back into bodyweight exercises.

What kind of cycle --- doesn't matter the length really to me, as long as I see substantial and incredible results, should I be looking at?

I would really love for it to include some means to charge up my energy, if any of you are members at bodybuilding.com there has been a lot of talk about an AMP+HEAT stack that people are saying are giving them insane surges of energy to where some have reported working out 2-3x a day and almost being able to effortlessly double their cardio.

Would love all of them help possible,

thanks in advance!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ghied,first I must ask are you a fan of the jihad or as they like to scream before they blow up some cafe...Jihaaaaad!
or are just a fan of the sauerkraut?
p.s. all GOOD humor intended.

gheid

Jan 14, 2006
USA
kell11 said:
ghied,first I must ask are you a fan of the jihad or as they like to scream before they blow up some cafe...Jihaaaaad!
or are just a fan of the sauerkraut?
p.s. all GOOD humor intended.

I would say neither? :p

I assume that posts derives from my name, which while it does maintain some Arabic roots, I am actually Caucasian.

I borrowed Gheid from literature, a book I read on Islamic History my Freshman year

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Wanna get ripped.You dont need AS for that,but if I were going to use them,I would run 100-150mgPrimobolan weekly added with a lesser amount of test(I would never say less test,but for me the effect on metabolism just makes it a fat burner)
I would also add some Turanibol or oxandrin(anavar) for 12-15 weeks
All British Dragon may I suggest...
There are many good supps as well.
but there's a simple yet illegal suggestion--

Yep...gheid,I stick by my answer here.skip the Test.And no Nolvadex.But I would have 100 or so Proviron available(thats 5 bottles-2 a day)Proviron has a wonderful effect of synergizing w/almost anything you put iit with to harden and tighten thing up.Nolvadex shouldnt be too necassary for this length of run...And,Certainly not with Primobol as your main agent.wont be needed for the turanibol or anavar if you choose to use them either..
See what the guys say about supplements---like the AMP+hEAT thing,not my field...

Last edited: