©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Bench press competition

bhunter99d

Aug 1, 2007
My trainer has talked me into trying first raw bench competition. Said I should
do okay in my division. Master 40-44 #198 class. This is all new to me. I read thru some of the rules and saw where they test 10% of the competitors.
This has me a little worried. I will have only been off cycle for 10 weeks. Would my test come up bad or not? How much time off before it was clean?
I hate to miss it but do not want to take the chance, my trainer believes in all natural and does not know I did cycle.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
bhunter99d said:
My trainer has talked me into trying first raw bench competition. Said I should
do okay in my division. Master 40-44 #198 class. This is all new to me. I read thru some of the rules and saw where they test 10% of the competitors.
This has me a little worried. I will have only been off cycle for 10 weeks. Would my test come up bad or not? How much time off before it was clean?
I hate to miss it but do not want to take the chance, my trainer believes in all natural and does not know I did cycle.
Well, what did the cycles you did in the last few years consist of in the way of compounds?

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
If you were running nandrolone then you would be positive for up to 12-14 months.

bhunter99d

Aug 1, 2007
I used 500 test e for 10 weeks and dbol for 4 weeks aramosin through out.
clomid and nolva pct. Are any of the so called steroid cleanse products anygood or is it bull sh-t?

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
If that's all you did then I'd say your test levels will be close to normal or possibly low. Just stay clean and work hard.