©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Finaplix & Winstrol Q's

thegoatmasta

May 6, 2004
Tuscaloosa, AL
What's going on guys? I am looking to take finaplix and winstrol for my 2nd cycle. My first cycle was 8 weeks of test enanthate only 250mg per week.(Ended about 3.5 months ago)
1st off as of now, I am under the impression that I can take both of these solutions simultaneously in the same shot every other day. Basically, I need to know how to take these together the best way possible and also what about PCT ( I have about 1 1/2 boxes of nolvadex already.) I should be taking at what time ranges?

Anabolics in hand: 30cc of finaplix, and 30 cc of winstrol

Stats: 20 years of age, 6'2, about 185 lbs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Jonathan

W

wolfyEVH

i would base all of my cycles around test.....most of the guys here would agree, especially w/ fina, thats just what i think

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
thegoatmasta said:
1st off as of now, I am under the impression that I can take both of these solutions simultaneously in the same shot every other day. Thanks, Jonathan

You can put both in the same pin and Heavy is right, you should use test as the base of any cycle. Have you ever heard of fina dick?

As for PCT follow the same regimen as for clomid with each 20mg of Nolva equal to 50mg of clomid.

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
thegoatmasta said:
What's going on guys? I am looking to take finaplix and winstrol for my 2nd cycle. My first cycle was 8 weeks of test enanthate only 250mg per week.(Ended about 3.5 months ago)
1st off as of now, I am under the impression that I can take both of these solutions simultaneously in the same shot every other day. Basically, I need to know how to take these together the best way possible and also what about PCT ( I have about 1 1/2 boxes of nolvadex already.) I should be taking at what time ranges?

Anabolics in hand: 30cc of finaplix, and 30 cc of winstrol

Stats: 20 years of age, 6'2, about 185 lbs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Jonathan

You need more gear bro, what you have will only last a month.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Well, bodybuilders have been mixing oil based and water based for years without problems. Another common mixture is gear with vitamin b-12. I wouldn't say an MD is talking out of his ass, but many times doctors advise from the perspective of scaring you into doing what they believe is right.

thegoatmasta

May 6, 2004
Tuscaloosa, AL
Should be enough gear considering I will be taking injections every other day. And suppose test is better to use with the finaplix, how would you recommend taking the cycle along with the pct?

intense

Jul 23, 2004
Well get some liquidex or arimedex (same thing) and use about .5mg ed a few days before beginning the cycle and continue to use it throughout. Take some B6 orally with the prop/fina/winny combo and maybe some b12 in the shots too.

don't use the fina long, in fact use a small amount of the winny with the fina at first and then gradually bump it up toward the end, in fact u should run out of fina in around 5-6 weeks and still continue with the winny. and use about 75mg of test prop eod with the fina/winny

fina/winny together burns like hell I had to go eod winny and eod fina/test just to keep them seperate.

use test throughout.

Nolva should be the pct of choice.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
DragonRider said:
Well, bodybuilders have been mixing oil based and water based for years without problems. Another common mixture is gear with vitamin b-12. I wouldn't say an MD is talking out of his ass, but many times doctors advise from the perspective of scaring you into doing what they believe is right.

What is the reason beind the B-12 mixture, and what are the proceedures?