©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fina

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Fina and prop together are a terrific combo, but you can add it with any test inb the same pin.

W

wolfyEVH

if you're a true badass...you can make a vial of test/tren together......you're talkin lots of BB and might have to lessen the potency

W

wolfyEVH

Robin Hood said:
Tell me...Finaplex, has it got another name that it is sold under?? tia

its a cattle implant.......called "trenbolone acetate" aka tren

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
its a cattle implant.......called "trenbolone acetate" aka tren
Wolfy, sure it is safe to use this??....and if so, in what volume should it be injected??...thanks

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
Wolfy, sure it is safe to use this??....and if so, in what volume should it be injected??...thanks
finaplix (aka) tren is not recommended for the beginner. it is one of the strongers injectible steroids out there and has alot of powerfull side affects. i wouldnt recommend trying it till you have 3-4 cycles under your belt. some of the sides are, sever mood swings, increased aggression with someone who is already an aggressive person, shuts down your natural test production very fast and takes longer to recover from it, very bad case of acne, and very rapid strength gains, which if not ready for may lead to injury. there are many other aas products you should try before you jump to one of the stongest

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
pincrusher said:
finaplix (aka) tren is not recommended for the beginner. it is one of the strongers injectible steroids out there and has alot of powerfull side affects. i wouldnt recommend trying it till you have 3-4 cycles under your belt. some of the sides are, sever mood swings, increased aggression with someone who is already an aggressive person, shuts down your natural test production very fast and takes longer to recover from it, very bad case of acne, and very rapid strength gains, which if not ready for may lead to injury. there are many other aas products you should try before you jump to one of the stongest
Thanks......will bare it in mind :)