©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Feeling good about myself...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
damn i feel great! just got home from a buddys house and we were talking about peoples sizes and they said i got hella big. i told them " yeah...my brother is telling everyone im on steroids when he sees me drink whey protein." and so anyway...they were like playfully saying that "ey foo...you dont gotta tell us, we already know u on some shit" (i think thats what i heard)...anyways i think they suspicious on how i grew so fast cuz they said i used to be hella smaller. i only gained 10lbs but i guess everyone can tell the difference eh? LOL.

Anyway...my PCT is going great guys...on my 4th day of clomid and i feel great...no sides at all so far except for a few pimples on the chest and neck when i was on. (crossing fingers)

I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY I GOT HUGE!! :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Yeah i know what your saying. my wife's friend who has never seen me before came by to pick up something and the next day when she saw my wife she was like " damn your f****ing husband is huge ". Gotta love that feeling.

P

pincrusher

its a great feeling when you get compliments on your newfound size :)
i get people coming up to me all the time at the bowling alley wanting to compare arm size with me. it doesnt help though that i am the only one who wears sweats year round to bowl in.
ran into a friend i hadnt seen in over a year and when he saw me his jaw dropped cause i had put on a good bit of size in the last year. all he kept saying was" god damn you got huge"
one thing i dont get to much though is people accusing me of being on juice cause i am constantly drinking protein shakes and eating everwhere i go.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
yeah i also noticed i have a few stretch marks sides of the upper thigh/lower waists on the sides...feels great!!

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
At the Company Christmas party a co worker asked "Jesus dude, what do you fukkin workout everday? And another said " what are you liftin trucks? makes u feel good.