©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fedor - The Baddest Man On The Planet Documentary

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
This only part 1 but the rest of the documentary parts are in the list.

I think Fedor's biggest problem was not fighting in the UFC when he was in his prime. To me it's the fault of his greedy management and M1. The competition in the UFC was top notch and in PRIDE he began to fight yesterdays hero's and some of the best fighters outside of the US but nobody that could survive in the UFC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL7oUmTu74I

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol Bio, going through YouTube reminiscing too. There was just something so raw about this era in mma. In my opinion Fedor was the greatest fighter to ever step in the ring. Now I'm good friends with Brock Lesnar and during his time in mma he mentioned on several occasion, about fighting Fedor. Now Brock, although a green, was a great fighter, but I was genuinely fearful him getting in the ring with Fedor. That man is a true beast.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Lol Bio, going through YouTube reminiscing too. There was just something so raw about this era in mma. In my opinion Fedor was the greatest fighter to ever step in the ring. Now I'm good friends with Brock Lesnar and during his time in mma he mentioned on several occasion, about fighting Fedor. Now Brock, although a green, was a great fighter, but I was genuinely fearful him getting in the ring with Fedor. That man is a true beast.

Funny you mentioned Brock...I was going to mention that they were going to fight at Cowboy Stadium in Texas but thanks to Fedor's greedy management that never happened...LOL...I don't need to tell you if you're friends with Brock...I'm sure you know more about that situation than any of us!

Brock is one of those freak athletes! I will say one thing and not to take anything away from Lesnar's win over Coture but I think the UFC needs a Super Heavy division...No other weight classes other than heavyweight have such a weight gap!

Hey Magnus a lot of fighters are doing the best to draw Brock out of retirement...I heard his WWE contract is stalled at the moment...And Frank Mir wants another crack at him...I believe he said he would "crush him". Any information you'd like to share? Wink, wink...Nudge, nudge! LOL!!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I agree on the super heavy. I didn't think Court had a chance, even in his prime would have questionable. Those monsters are fun to watch. Remember when Bob Saap fought Hong Man Choi. Probably 2 of the largest fighters on the planet going at each other. Fight sucked though. It like Bob never learned how to fight. Anyway, as you probably know, Brocks contract with the WWE is over at the end of March. I believe he has 4 more required scheduled appearances. As a free agent he is going great to have more bargaining leverage with the UFC, WWE, and Bellator. He is very close and I am pretty sure he will go to the WWE again. Would love to see him fight Mir again but not sure that is going to happen. He absolutely hates Mir and would hate to see him run into Mir at a bar. If they ever do fight, Mir would have to kill him to beat him.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Yes I think Brock iz gonna leave wwe after wrestlemaina. I enjoy every time he comes out but he is only part time anyhow. Kind of hoping he goes back to ufc. Although I have been a wrestling fan all my life. Brock in sports entertainment is a waste of good talent. He is capable of so much more.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I agree on the super heavy. I didn't think Court had a chance, even in his prime would have questionable. Those monsters are fun to watch. Remember when Bob Saap fought Hong Man Choi. Probably 2 of the largest fighters on the planet going at each other. Fight sucked though. It like Bob never learned how to fight. Anyway, as you probably know, Brocks contract with the WWE is over at the end of March. I believe he has 4 more required scheduled appearances. As a free agent he is going great to have more bargaining leverage with the UFC, WWE, and Bellator. He is very close and I am pretty sure he will go to the WWE again. Would love to see him fight Mir again but not sure that is going to happen. He absolutely hates Mir and would hate to see him run into Mir at a bar. If they ever do fight, Mir would have to kill him to beat him.

Hey Magnus I saw Brock in the audience last Saturday for the UFC fights. I know you said he hates Mir...In an interview with Dana after the show, the interviewer brought up the fact that Brock was there and would he be fighting in the UFC again and Dana said he's just here to watch the fights, but he did say that Brock asked him, "Did Frank Mir really say he wants to fight me?" I thought that was funny! Do you think that might be enough to bring him back for at least one fight...A rubber match with Mir? I would like to see that!