©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fed ex fined for online drug shipping

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You guys see that Fedex was fined like UPS for shipping of online pharmacy products?Not sure why it's fed ex fault since seller the one declaring the product inside.Seems bs to me once again.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
The gov is probably trying to apply pressure in the way business responds...with monetary losses. If the fines are greater than the profits, fedex will tighten shit up you can be sure.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok just read in todays paper the word "possibly" may be fined millions for online delivery of oxycontins and other addictive narcos etc..so my take on it is Fed Ex needs to grease their palms and give feds a reacharound and money for this to go away. I dont do well with bully tactics and maybe the lazy ass feds shoulda done something before 9/11.. now their catch up game will not fly with me..sasquatch unite, load up and dig in..

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Sooooo ridiculous fucking feds are just looking for another avenue for profit those stupid fucktards only care about the money thats what its all about. Their afraid someone is gonna take some of the pie away from "big pharma" ....god knows how much of big pharmas' dollars go towards greasing the governments greedy fucking palm they dont want anyone having another cheaper option to go to. I have known some elderly people that literely used to have to make a choice meds or food but with online parmacies they didnt have to (another example of gov turning honest good people into "criminals" sorry to rant but this shit just irritates the fuck out of me.

paak

Aug 17, 2011
Not sure why they want more money. Stupids fucks can even manage thier current funds....

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Got to pay the protection fee bros. They cant come after us cause they know that they tapped us out already.