©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Favorite Carb Source

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Reworking my diet for a few weeks. Curious to everyones favorite carb source. Mine has typically been sweet potatoes or oats.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I'm big on rice cooker rice. Either jasmine or basmati. You can get a good rice cooker for about $35 on amazon.

I also eat a lot of Ezekiel bread and do some low fructose fruits like bananas and pineapple.

Oats, I think every bodybuilder loves oats.

When it comes to carbs, I really like to keep it simple.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Fruit oats rice and potatoes. Love jasmine rice, I get the microwave bags from trader Joe's, super convenient at work. Pineapple, papaya, apples, and bananas for fruit. I like both regular and sweet potatoes.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I like oats, fruits, and above all lentils. I think they are some of the most underrated foods in a bodybuilders diet. Lowers cholesterol, stabilizes blood sugar, high in fiber, high in protein, and thats just to name a few. Here is a good read.

WHFoods: Lentils

WarMuffin

Dec 8, 2012
Northeastern U.S.
Cruciferous vegetables aid digestion, high in fiber and folic acid. I try to eat 1 1/2 to 2 cups in meals 2-6 daily. Helps keep me full without the bloated feeling starches give me.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I drink most of them, but eating I like oatmeal, cream of wheat, cereals.

Mart

Jan 3, 2013
Hey guys!!Carbs are very useful in losing weight.They provide energy for the entire body.And for those men looking to lose weight, restricting the amount of carbs in a diet forces the body to break down fat for energy instead of carbs.