©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fat Reducing

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Alright guys, it seems i retain a lot of water/fat in my lower abs, and a little in my face. I did some research and found some topical yohimburn as well as some
Vitex to try and get rid of this stubborn fat and puffy nipples/chest fat. I'll keep you guys updated on my BF% and water retention.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Save your money bro. Yohimburn is a total waste of hard earned cash.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You have to realize that most of the people ranting about that stuff have a special interest in the sale of it. I have tried the old formula as well as the new with no results. So did my buddy and he lost nothing other than money. The people pushing it are great mods and community veterans, but I have to call them as I see them. I have personally purchased the stuff and it worked like snake oil.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
what about them? man i'm not even goin to touch that shit until i'm older, messing with your natural aging cycle is just asking to fuck up your body early on. Yes GH may help you lose SOME fat, but there are easier ways, clen, t3, DNP, etc.

By the way got the stuff in yesterday. Burns like absolute HELL. I'm takin with Idex so hopefully i'll dry out nicely. For $15, what the hell lol.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
what about them? man i'm not even goin to touch that shit until i'm older, messing with your natural aging cycle is just asking to fuck up your body early on. Yes GH may help you lose SOME fat, but there are easier ways, clen, t3, DNP, etc.

By the way got the stuff in yesterday. Burns like absolute HELL. I'm takin with Idex so hopefully i'll dry out nicely. For $15, what the hell lol.

Let me know if it works. I'm betting it wont. Take some caliper measurements first, and then afterwards. The burning is that peppermint shit they put into it. Makes you think its really doing something! ;)

My buddy took liquid Nolvadex for a couple months by itself to see if it helped. He swore that it did take off some stubborn chest fat. You should try that Yohimburn alone to see if it does anything other than make you smell like a candy cane.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dugie82 said:

I would say GH is safer than some of those substances though.
Have you tried ECA stacks?

W

wolfyEVH

i'd never take DNP.....it depletes your atp production, destroys your cell walls, not to mention people die from it!! i believe that stuff was made for dynamite and pesticides in the first place

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Just when I thought I had learned a few things you guys start with the abbreviations and way too technical shit for me to understand.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
if over-used, DNP(drip) can extremely overheat your body causing possible death. I've seen people sware by it though, a lot of hardcore guys use it to get sub 8%BF. Although i imagine the rebound from it must be insane.