©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fake Sustanon

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Fake Sustanon (Freezer TEST)

I heard it is possible to tell if your sust is real by freezing it and if it seperates into 4 different parts its real and if it doesn't its fake... is there any truth to this? also how noticeable are the 4 different parts?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Anasci.org said:
I heard it is possible to tell if your sust is real by freezing it and if it seperates into 4 different parts its real and if it doesn't its fake... is there any truth to this? also how noticeable are the 4 different parts?

Never heard it before and don't really see how it could be true. If the 4 esters are well blended as they should be then how could they divide equally apart?

bigjay

Mar 8, 2004
I don't find it true either...I've heard of it, but I'm sure it's a myth.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Alright, thats what i thought this was an argument between a friend and i, he mentioned sticking a amp in the freezer and look if it seperates into 4 different parts i told him that i would think that if you froze it it would do something to the molecules of it, weaking it or even destroying etc.. and the 4 diff parts would not be noticeable to the naked eye anyways when you would try to examine it.

This is one for the mythbusters

digital

Mar 8, 2004
there is some truth to it,i am not sure about four differant parts but if crystilizes it is real,but it severly reduces its potency if refridgerated,so dont do it.i found this out as i was researching some fake nile sust.

digital