©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fake DEA agents calling

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Thats crazy! Wonder how they got your number? How much info did he know about you?

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Thats crazy! Wonder how they got your number? How much info did he know about you?
He new my name and adress. He must have some acess to an online pharmacy. I think I ordered clomid in 2008-09. As soon as he said something about paying a fine my antennae went up.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I watched that video and they even showed up to one guys house in a black SUV!

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I hope they show up without a warrant......:sniper:
It just sucks knowing my info is out there with some low lifes.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
So... Say for instance someone does show up and you may or may not be armed at the time. If they don't produce a warrant but try to force their way inside... I think you know where I'm going with this. Would someone be screwed?

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Why would anyone ever want to "may not" be armed?? Even at home I carry a .380 on me. Damn right no one is going to "force" their way in. Have a valid warrant an Ill step aside. Try to enter without one? You got yourself a gun fight on your hands.

'Murica

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Why would anyone ever want to "may not" be armed?? Even at home I carry a .380 on me. Damn right no one is going to "force" their way in. Have a valid warrant an Ill step aside. Try to enter without one? You got yourself a gun fight on your hands.

'Murica

Alex Jones 6-25-12 Martial Law Coming in October? - YouTube

i read alot about this. SUPPOSEDLY at the end of this month, theres gona be a blackout...no cells...phones...internet...tv. nothing.
also stated that feds are gona hav no-knock warrants to take our guns.
theres mass grave sites across the country that the government made for something. people are sayin its for U.S. citizens that are killed tryin to keep their guns and put up a fight. i dnt know...but well see i guess.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I don't believe Alex jones lol. Dudes a character an nothing he says pans out.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I don't believe Alex jones lol. Dudes a character an nothing he says pans out.

i dnt no him n didnt watch THAT video...but i read about this in alot of diff places. supposedly obama launched a missile to break up an asteroid that is so big that itll completely desinegrate the earth.
so far...i heard...
1. Asteroid coming towards earth
2. Feds gona take our guns...physically.
3. Blackout end of Sept..begining of October.
4. WHATEVER is gona happen...is suppose to happen OCT. 1st

check YouTube and search Fema Camps, Marshall Law, Mass grave sites, U.S. military "hiring" Russian n Polish troops to kill americans if need be.
SUPPOSEDLY on paperwork for ppl entering the military...theres a question asking if they would be able to kill an american if need be.

fuckin freaky shit. dont no whats true n whats bullshit...but i think....
ALL of us on here....and every bodybuilder n juicer in the U.S. should start a militia...arm ourselves...and take on whoever n whatever we need to. haha

i dnt believe all this...but reading more....it gets me thinkin.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
So... Say for instance someone does show up and you may or may not be armed at the time. If they don't produce a warrant but try to force their way inside... I think you know where I'm going with this. Would someone be screwed?

I was kidding of course. whether it police or criminals no one is entering my home without a warrant. That being said. The Cops just show up. They dont call a target and warn them. So really the whole point is mute. I just wanted uou all to know that I keep my shitpretty tight and scammers targeted me. So just be safe guys.
Peace

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Alex Jones 6-25-12 Martial Law Coming in October? - YouTube

i read alot about this. SUPPOSEDLY at the end of this month, theres gona be a blackout...no cells...phones...internet...tv. nothing.
also stated that feds are gona hav no-knock warrants to take our guns.
theres mass grave sites across the country that the government made for something. people are sayin its for U.S. citizens that are killed tryin to keep their guns and put up a fight. i dnt know...but well see i guess.

Total crap!!!

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Google "empire of the city state" see if that gets you to thinking.....alex jones is a shock jock that will take anything someone says and put it on the radio... Far as someone coming to my home and trying to force their way in without a warrant......well ill do what i was trained by the government to do i was pretty damn good at it so my house wouldnt be a fun stop for them.