©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fake BD Dbol

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I ordered some british dragon dbol about a month ago 10mg's and i took it for a couple weeks. Nothing really happened. How can u tell if it is fake which i assume it is

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I am not on it as of now. I was takeing 40 mgs they were 10mgs soo 4 pills a day
They are pink with a bd on one side and it looks like this B|D and on the other side it says 10 It came in the british dragon package this is what it looks like www.britishdragon.com then click on Methanabol U think they would goo threw all that for a fake. or u think it real Maybe i was consumming enought protien or fats for it 2 be effective i did notice strenght just not mass

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Jaysonl1424 said:
Maybe i was consumming enought protien or fats for it 2 be effective i did notice strenght just not mass
Dbol doesn't have the profit margine that would make it worth faking. How long did you take them? I take Dbol up to 10 weeks.
Mass follows the strength increase, but it takes time. My first thought is that you weren't consuming enough calories and you weren't on them long enough to see the results. And, I would bet your life and my next paycheck that you didn't inject any test and tried to do Dbol only.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Jaysonl1424 said:
lol u are right ..

Do they make Test in oral or is it just injectable?
No son, if you want test (and all of the wonderful things that go with it) you are going to have to suck it up and stick yourself.

Dbol is a real steroid so this is being moved out of the prohormone section.

Last edited: