©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fairlife milk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Fairlife | #BelieveInBetter

Anyone seen this stuff before? Or better yet, anyone had a chance to try it yet? Real actual milk with no lactose and 50% more protein and calcium.

I grew up drinking about 2 gallons of milk a week, but developed severe lactose intolerance in my early 20's. Haven't been able to enjoy a glass of whole milk in 15+ years. This would be a game changer for me. Anyone in Denver or Chicago had a chance to try this product out yet? Love to hear some reviews on the flavor and whether or not it's truly lactose free. Hell, I'd even make my own cheese out of this if it really is what they say it is. It's be awesome to be able to eat pizza again, too.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Looks great.

I credit a lot of my early gains from drinking raw milk from the farm.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Hey marshall, i watched a netflix video about raw milk and the mountain dog diet uses raw milk.

My Dr. Thinks im fucking stupid retarded bat shit crazy for wanting to drink it. Can you share your experience with drinking raw milk.

I cant buy it and there are no co-op programs near me. Im still undecided as i believe it can be healthier but the damn dr and usda/fda scare tactics have me second guessing myself.

@ sully, how is 100% raw milk? i thought it was illegal to sell it???

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I heard something about it on the radio the other day. It sounds great for someone who is lactose intolerant. I also heard that it costs 2x what regular milk costs. I hope that isn't the case on the cost.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
@ sully, how is 100% raw milk? i thought it was illegal to sell it???

No idea. Never had raw milk. It is illegal to sell raw milk direct to consumers. You have to buy shares in the cow in order to get around the laws. X number of dollars a month gets you Y number of shares which equals Z number of gallons of raw milk per month. It's more than a little stupid to have to set stuff up like that, but the laws are what they are.

Last time I checked a cooperative around here $35 a month got u a half gallon every 5 days, or something like that. It was crazy expensive.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I heard something about it on the radio the other day. It sounds great for someone who is lactose intolerant. I also heard that it costs 2x what regular milk costs. I hope that isn't the case on the cost.

I'm not price averse when it comes to food. I already pay $7 a gallon for cashew milk, and I go through 3-4 gallons a week. For real honest milk that I was able to drink without feeling like something died inside of me and was slowly killing me, I'd gladly pay twice the price of regular milk.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Hey marshall, i watched a netflix video about raw milk and the mountain dog diet uses raw milk.

My Dr. Thinks im fucking stupid retarded bat shit crazy for wanting to drink it. Can you share your experience with drinking raw milk.

I cant buy it and there are no co-op programs near me. Im still undecided as i believe it can be healthier but the damn dr and usda/fda scare tactics have me second guessing myself.

I think raw milk is without a doubt an amazing thing to have in a diet for a teenager and young adult (male). Even more so for how nutrient and calorie dense it is for someone who is into athletics or weight lifting. I drank a quart per day. About 2 inches of raw cream on top is loaded with CLA. If you're a younger guy (20's) and lifting hard, and can find a co-op where you can buy raw milk, I'd do it in a heartbeat. You won't regret it. I lived close to a dairy farm and went every few days for 4 fresh quarts in glass bottles. That is, before the genius that is the Fed Gov't decided we'd kill ourselves if we drank raw milk, so banned it.

It's amazing. How did the human race thrive for centuries drinking raw milk. Guess the Fed knows best, as always :p

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Its not illegal to sell raw milk , its illegal cause the feds got there head up some cows ass lickn shit and sayin ecoli. Lol.. many citys have farmer market and or groups that you can join and buy what you want 12 $ gallon .

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Its not illegal to sell raw milk , its illegal cause the feds got there head up some cows ass lickn shit and sayin ecoli. Lol.. many citys have farmer market and or groups that you can join and buy what you want 12 $ gallon .

Ya, there's some good cow share programs out there. I almost got into one that would meet up close by and deliver your products weekly or bi-weekly. It was a bit expensive at the time, and the amount of milk I use just didn't make it worth it.

Still, if I was 20 years old and pounding a quart or 2 per day, I'd hook up with a cow share program just to get the raw milk and farm fresh eggs for sure.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have my own flock of hens for the fresh eggs. I was teasing my wife about getting a milk cow or milk goat. She is not on board though.

Last edited:

rodneyl

Jun 7, 2013
Tampa Fl
In the highly enlightened state of Florida, you can't legally sell raw milk for human consumption. But, you can buy it for your pets and it is marked "not for human consumption". The dairy or supplier has to meet the same health standards as those supplying milk for humans. For your ignorant Dr., the only "difference" is the milk is not heated to a certain temperature to kill bacteria, nor is it blended or homogenized. It runs about $7-8 a gallon here.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
In the highly enlightened state of Florida, you can't legally sell raw milk for human consumption. But, you can buy it for your pets and it is marked "not for human consumption". The dairy or supplier has to meet the same health standards as those supplying milk for humans. For your ignorant Dr., the only "difference" is the milk is not heated to a certain temperature to kill bacteria, nor is it blended or homogenized. It runs about $7-8 a gallon here.

$7, seriously? Regular milk is almost that much here. That's nuts.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I have my own flock of hens for the fresh eggs. I was teasing my wife about getting a milk cow or milk goat. She is not on board though.

Think of all that money you would save. I can't imagine your wife not willing to get one.:rolleyes:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Think of all that money you would save. I can't imagine your wife not willing to get one.:rolleyes:

Plus, if u get a goat u don't have to mow the yard anymore. That's the biggest win ever.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I grew up drinking raw milk. We always had cows. No doubt I can still get as much raw milk as I want. I still have a lot of family that farms. I love me some fresh cow butter.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Fairlife | #BelieveInBetter

Anyone seen this stuff before? Or better yet, anyone had a chance to try it yet? Real actual milk with no lactose and 50% more protein and calcium.

I grew up drinking about 2 gallons of milk a week, but developed severe lactose intolerance in my early 20's. Haven't been able to enjoy a glass of whole milk in 15+ years. This would be a game changer for me. Anyone in Denver or Chicago had a chance to try this product out yet? Love to hear some reviews on the flavor and whether or not it's truly lactose free. Hell, I'd even make my own cheese out of this if it really is what they say it is. It's be awesome to be able to eat pizza again, too.

This stuff looks good. I'll have to locate it in my town and then give it a try. Thanks for sharing Sully.