©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Extending cycle

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
About 11 weeks into my cycle of test/eq with tabs at intervals. I am on a blend of 300mg test e and 200mg eq per ml. Doing about 4ml per week so about 1.2g of test and 800mg eq. Things are going well and no bad sides... abit of gyno on the left nipple but I will sort that out. I am not a fan of using AI's or SERMS during cycles as for me they are usually unneeded and can take away from gains. But obviously in the event of gyno starting they are a must.

I might extend my cycle to about 22 weeks. Not gone this long before but gonna give it a try. Just wondering if anyone else is on a long cycle now or if you have come off one recently. What did you do? I am planning to swop over to a test 400. Some people I know are using it and getting amazing results. I will probably run that at about 3ml per week so 1.2g. I am likely to do another set of tabs for a few weeks in a month or so. I have an appointment to get my liver checked amongst things so will see how things are before I start any more orals. It will either be adrol or tren tabs... only for 3 weeks. Not gonna add anything to the test400 and just keep it simple. Let me know if any of you are doing anything similar.

Last edited:

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
About 11 weeks into my cycle of test/eq with tabs at intervals. I am on a blend of 300mg test e and 200mg eq per ml. Doing about 4ml per week so about 1.2g of test and 800mg eq. Things are going well and no bad sides... abit of gyno on the left nipple but I will sort that out. I am not a fan of using AI's or SERMS during cycles as for me they are usually unneeded and can take away from gains. But obviously in the event of gyno starting they are a must.

I might extend my cycle to about 22 weeks. Not gone this long before but gonna give it a try. Just wondering if anyone else is on a long cycle now or if you have come off one recently. What did you do? I am planning to swop over to a test 400. Some people I know are using it and getting amazing results. I will probably run that at about 3ml per week so 1.2g. I am likely to do another set of tabs for a few weeks in a month or so. I have an appointment to get my liver checked amongst things so will see how things are before I start any more orals. It will either be adrol or tren tabs... only for 3 weeks. Not gonna add anything to the test400 and just keep it simple. Let me know if any of you are doing anything similar.
Okay, you sorta lost me. When you say tabs at intervals? does that mean your doin tabs all 11 weeks? and into 22 weeks? If your pushin 22 weeks at that amount with orals, i would definitely keep up with the blood work and monitor other things. I have done 2000mgs a week for 12 weeks. with 800mg eq and no orals and my blood work sucked, along with my blood pressure. I would like to know how your doing with your cycle. keep us informed. And mention what supplements and amounts your taking also. ( like liv52, milk thistle, etc.) Good luck !!...:)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Okay, you sorta lost me. When you say tabs at intervals? does that mean your doin tabs all 11 weeks? and into 22 weeks? If your pushin 22 weeks at that amount with orals, i would definitely keep up with the blood work and monitor other things. I have done 2000mgs a week for 12 weeks. with 800mg eq and no orals and my blood work sucked, along with my blood pressure. I would like to know how your doing with your cycle. keep us informed. And mention what supplements and amounts your taking also. ( like liv52, milk thistle, etc.) Good luck !!...:)

No I would never do tabs that long. Yeah most things fuck up blood work so I am gonna get everything closely monitored in the next few months. I done dbol and adrol for about 3 weeks then had a few weeks off and am now doing dbol. Gonna run that for 4 weeks total at about 40-50mg per day. This set started giving me bad headaches 2 days ago so gonna monitor everything (been on about 10 day). I will wait about 4-6 weeks after this dbol and if my bloodwork is good I will do another set of tabs... probably adrol or tren.

This set of dbol is putting on some weight so I am pleased. But I have retained my tone so things are going well. I am about 222 pounds but it's solid and well defined so I am pleased. Put alittle bit of fat on my lower abs but I expected to put more on so I am pleased. I am trying to sort out another test blend in the next few days as I don't fancy not being able to walk properly for 12 weeks (painful injs) from the test 400. But I will let you know which one I decide to start.

I take quite a few supplements. For my liver I am currently on synthergine and milk thistle (high strength liquid and tabs too). Gonna get more K-RALA for my liver amongst many things too. I have been on milk thistle for almost a year so gonna have a break soon. I plan to go on apple cider vinegar, dandelion and artichoke (with synthergine) after my cycle.

Other supplements I am on include-

B Complex
Vitamin C throughout the day
Fish Oil
Flaxseed Oil
Amino's
L-Arginine
Ginkgo Biloba
Zinc
Acidophilus

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Headackes, thats a sign of high blood pressure. and Elvia at the amounts yur doin i wouldnt be suprised, if thats what you got. monitor yur bp. your oils look good, the fish and flax, that will help but i would boost the amounts up. dont fuck with yur bp cause that can cause kindney malfunction. something you dont want while on the amounts yur on. Have a nice X-mas my friend:)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Headackes, thats a sign of high blood pressure. and Elvia at the amounts yur doin i wouldnt be suprised, if thats what you got. monitor yur bp. your oils look good, the fish and flax, that will help but i would boost the amounts up. dont fuck with yur bp cause that can cause kindney malfunction. something you dont want while on the amounts yur on. Have a nice X-mas my friend:)

I know it's my bp. Probably not the best logic but I have been thinking it is only for 2 more weeks (dbol). But your right I will monitor it closely. I have a week off from work from Monday so I can chill which will be a bonus. I will take your advice and higher my amounts. I am on hawthorn too and Q10 so have things covered. It's my bday on Wed too. Have a great xmas yourself :)

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
always good to see you're doing good elvia.as far as the tabs go i'd leave the oral tren alone till you're just running a test base and that's it.i'm just coming off it now and altho the gains are good it is a POWERFUL substance and the addition of other things may hinder progress or aggravate sides a bit.i compliment you on speaking up about the whole AI/AE issue.imho way too many guys,esp noobs,jump on that band wagon out of fear of gyno when they may not even have any sides at all.what they're really doing is squashing all estro which is just as bad as too much estro.i keep them on hand just in case but never had to resort to their use as of yet even while running test as high as 1,000-1,500mg/wk.nolva is my mainstay and if i do get the itchy nipple sides 4-5 days at 20mg/ed does the trick.i wish more guys would think like this.then maybe their cycles would go a little smoother with more results.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
So rocco, your rinigking on the oral tren? Is it that wicked? I'm 45 old and cant offord that shit. On the other hand it sounds frickin good. But my kidneys and liver are too much respected. So you say nicks to the oral tren? Thats good to know. I thought d-bol was pretty rough on me. Thanks my friend!:)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
So rocco, your rinigking on the oral tren? Is it that wicked? I'm 45 old and cant offord that shit. On the other hand it sounds frickin good. But my kidneys and liver are too much respected. So you say nicks to the oral tren? Thats good to know. I thought d-bol was pretty rough on me. Thanks my friend!:)

Yeah if you think dbol was rough on you I would defo stayaway or be very cautious with oral tren. I have decided to stop my dbol. I have done the smart thing and basically done what my body told me to do. My head has been pounding all day long. Been off for 2 days so time will tell. I just hope I don't have to lower my test dosage now!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
always good to see you're doing good elvia.as far as the tabs go i'd leave the oral tren alone till you're just running a test base and that's it.i'm just coming off it now and altho the gains are good it is a POWERFUL substance and the addition of other things may hinder progress or aggravate sides a bit.i compliment you on speaking up about the whole AI/AE issue.imho way too many guys,esp noobs,jump on that band wagon out of fear of gyno when they may not even have any sides at all.what they're really doing is squashing all estro which is just as bad as too much estro.i keep them on hand just in case but never had to resort to their use as of yet even while running test as high as 1,000-1,500mg/wk.nolva is my mainstay and if i do get the itchy nipple sides 4-5 days at 20mg/ed does the trick.i wish more guys would think like this.then maybe their cycles would go a little smoother with more results.

Totally agree with you. Good to hear from you. I had actually decided to not go with the tren. As stated above I have stopped the dbol. I plan to be off orals for about 6 weeks and if I feel great (and tests agree) I will do another set of orals for 3 weeks or so. I will do adrol and dbol again. Gonna go with naps and probably just a low dose of adrol.

I should add I ended up buying more test/eq and got some test/deca too. Instead of 4ml of test/eq gonna do 3ml test/3eq and 1ml of test/deca. So thats
1.2g test e per week
600mg eq per week
200mg deca per week

Gonna go with that for another 12 weeks. I know it is a small amount of deca but you don't really need much for it to be effective. Plus it can carry loads of sides (longer recovery). I am only using it as a small compliment. It works in synergy with eq. It should give me alittle extra bloat and lubricate the joints. I should add I have used it before and had no sides whatsoever... apart from the long recovery. I will keep you posted with my results and feelings on my 24 week cycle.