©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Experience with hcg?

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
In addition to my current chemistry set, i have recently been prescribed hcg as part of my trt. Does anyone else have experience with this? What should I expect?

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
HCG mimics LH so it signals your pituitary to tell your testicles to produce testosterone. if you are currently on cycle a dose if 1000mg split into 2 doses each week always makes my boys swell back up but other than that i never notice any strength or other sides or symptoms of taking it just 2 extra pins a week. im sure it does much more for you though, before i was on TRT i used it to bridge from cycle to PCT and felt it worked great in helping me recover my natural production! i could tell a difference than not running it. i always keep it on hand now and incorporate it into my protocol to keep the boys up and runnin:)

VP

-cotton-

Oct 12, 2012
HCG mimics LH so it signals your pituitary to tell your testicles to produce testosterone. if you are currently on cycle a dose if 1000mg split into 2 doses each week always makes my boys swell back up but other than that i never notice any strength or other sides or symptoms of taking it just 2 extra pins a week. im sure it does much more for you though, before i was on TRT i used it to bridge from cycle to PCT and felt it worked great in helping me recover my natural production! i could tell a difference than not running it. i always keep it on hand now and incorporate it into my protocol to keep the boys up and runnin:)

VP

when do you believe is the best time to take it vp? and isnt it measured in iu's? what dosage would you take?

ive heard of people doing it during their cycle, and during pct....and ive heard alot of different dosages as well

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
for older guys like myself i will just add it to my cruise at 500mg/wk divided into 2 pins, for you young bucks id use it to bridge as i mentioned. when depends on the compounds you are running and their half lives. for instance if you were running a simple test E cycle lets say 600 to 800/wk for 12 weeks you would start hcg in week 9 at 1000mg/wk and that would take you to a week past your last pin then you would have a week dry then start your nolva. this is just a loose example. HCG comes usually in amps that are 5000mg.

VP

NOSUPERMODEL

Nov 6, 2012
I pin 300 iu twice a week. I notice the boys are a lot fuller....which the wife likes also. You have to watch estrogen also as it can increase it.

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
I think most of us use higher doses then would be prescribed but hopefully do it infrequently enough to offset any negatives. I once had the brilliant idea of using it everyday for about 25 days as a form of TRT without much test. I shut myself down worse then anytime I remember on a heavy cycle. Less is probably best.

But it should within 24 hours drop your balls and fluff them up and much of the time you should feel a burst of libido and general good feeling that lasts for a short period of time.

In my experience.

AB

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Yeah, well I dont know if this is related or not, but I'm a guy who never had precum and i had enough this morning to wash a small car!