©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Experience with Ashop

Night

Jul 18, 2016
I'd like to write a few unbiased words about Ashop and my experiences. Maybe help a few newbies if they're uncertain, as I was once upon a time. I'm not affiliated with the company, but I feel this is the honourable thing to do considering how they have treated me.

I had a problem with a shipment not arriving. No seizure letter, no nothing. I contacted their support, and they trusted I was telling the truth. They shipped registered and I was able to collect my item and it arrived in my country within a week.

The trust aspect is important, as some folks may feel tremendous stress when purchasing online. The worry before receiving the items etc can be hard to deal with. They pack well, indiscreetly and in a way that makes it easy for the customer. They are polite and no-nonsense. Just read the rules before you buy, then everyone is happy.

I've seen reviews before where it's obviously paid, so again, I'm not being paid and if I'm out of forum rules, then I take responsibility and this post can be deleted. However, if anyone feels this helps them, please let me know. Glad to share experiences and be of help.