©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Everyone Read This! - New Board Owner

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
This is just a quick announcement that I am the new AnaSci.org owner.

I'll be sorting everything that I need to in the next few days - you'll see quite a few changes, all for the better.

I'll also meet all of you over the next few days, including the mods and hopefully you'll all like the improvements that are in store shortly. :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Would it sound odd to say ..... Welcome? Since you do "own" the site.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
I'll say the same Welcome, owner! looks like your the owner of a few more boards, so it looks like you have experience. Can't wait to see the changes.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Just To Let You Know We Have A Newbie Section Thats Were We Typicalliy Do Our Intros. I Recommend Reading And Doing Some Searches Up Before You Start Posting Questions. Lol. Just Kiddin Welcome And Good Luck.

P

pincrusher

congrats BIGA on the purchase. this will be a very good thing for this board as i am a member of other boards you own and you have done a great job with all of them. it will be nice to have more of a hands on owner with us now so things should go alot more smoothly. :)

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Welcome to your very own board bro! Have enjoyed your previous posts and look forward to seeing what you have in store for us.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Welcome to your new site,

should be interesting to see what you have in store for this place,

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Welcome to your board bro. I havent met you yet but Pin says good things so Im looking forward to what you have to offer.

BiggerISBetter

Dec 19, 2005
In the Gym
"Welcome," from a newbie member to a newbie owner. I know a lot less than most folks here about damn near everything, but I have been very happy with anasci thus far. Hope your changes will be made with a little dash of "if it ain't broke don't fix it" mixed in. Seeing your resume and Pin's recommendation puts my mind at ease.