©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Everyone please read

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
As I'm sure you all know, we recently lost an amazing brother, Turbo. Going through all the different threads, I just want to say how incredibly proud I am of our members here on Anasci. All the posts show nothing but love and respect. No accusations or negative comments of any kind. This is how a board should be, mature, poised, and shows respect. Turbo demanded this in a calm but unquestionable way. This shines through, even in his absence. He loved this board and it members more than anything. He also loved his family. He literally gave his heart to them. As some of you know, Turbo laid to rest not one but two nephews gunned down, each on different occasions, and most recently lost his ex wife and mother of his children. As a young man, he had health issues as a result of being forced to handle dangerous chemicals while working in the family business. Again I would like to thank the members here for their compassion and celebrating such an amazing man. R.I.P. my brother

~Vision~

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Purity Source Labs
I'm new to this community and I never had the pleasure to meet this well spoken friend of everyone's.. But from the description above he sounds like a man that reflects an older generation, as the description above comes nowhere near anyone that I know in my life ( besides my grandfather God rest his soul ).. Sounds like a very strong individual, much like the generation that came back from World War 2, a man's man that possesses nobility and character! They don't make people like that anymore.....

Once again I stand my sincere condolences

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
He was certainly one of the vets I always looked forward to getting advice from!

He will no doubt be missed greatly.

Again, RIP brother.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Damn, this is the first I've heard about it. Sux.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
You guys are alright. That's why I hang around. Good Bro's. God Bless Turbo and his family.

ME

Mar 4, 2014
Turbo was a great friend of mine. I've trained with and hung out with him and his family over the years. I had recently relocated and last saw him 2 months ago on the day I left. We spoke every week and was devestated to find out by accident that he was gone.
Rest in peace sir thanks for being my there when I needed you.

ME