©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

equipoise or deca, and why?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I prefer d-bol because it is like instant gratification. Takes little time to kick in and before you know it you've gained 8-10 pounds even though you know it's not muscle, but it always just gives me the motivation to lift harder until my test kicks in and finishes it all off. Plus, it's cheap stuff. Always a plus.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
my bad, i totally missed that whole question. of those two, it really depends on what you are looking for, if you want to bulk up and add mass then go with the deca. that's what i prefer, but i'm not much on the equipoise "vascularity" thing personally. i'm more into the mass than the "lean" look.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I would have to say deca. From personal experience, EQ does very little, at least compared to deca. Eq is a very mild anabolic, and its ester makes it a drug that needs to be taken for at least 12 weeks to see results...As for vascularity, dont expect it with EQ unless your really lean. Deca on the other hand is an awesome steroid for building muscle mass, much more potent than EQ. The whole concept of the two being similar is bullshit puppeted by people who have never used the two. Deca wins hands down in my book.

ugadawg

Mar 1, 2005
I would sayd Deca...after almost completting my 1st cycle of Test E and EQ, I feel like I would have seen much more gains on Deca/Test. Plus, I would have thrown in some DBOL at the start...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Deca for sure..I'm on my13th week now started out at 600 mg's and now I'm down to 400 mg's....I have a harder looking body,body fat is lower,joint pain nill....I like the deca,cyp stack....Throw in drol and it's the best stack in my opinion...

GearMan

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Australia
Masta Lifter pretty much hit it on the head...

If you are looking for mass...it's the deca.

If you are looking for the vascularity and extra stamina ...EQ

Both are "mild" drugs... but they have their very different properties.

Deca has always been a standard for mass-building in conjunction with Tests and D-bol (or Anadrol), while the EQ will increase red blood cell count, which increases vascularity and stamina because of the increased oxygen uptake to the cells from these extra red blood cells, but you must monitor your blood pressure while using EQ because it will increase blood pressure, sometimes significantly, if using other blood pressure increasing substances like Anadrol for example.

Both drugs have their place, and both are good for their respective tasks.

PS: It is true that EQ is mild, and it DOES take longer to see results while using it... sometimes 12 - 16 weeks or more...but it does a nice job at increasing vascularity if used in the amounts necessary... 600 - 800 mg/wk for the average 180 - 220 lb lifter. Many people simply do not run adequate length of cycle, and enough volume of the drug for it to be very effective.

Last edited: