©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

EQ and Ephidrine ??

Nokie

Jun 8, 2005
hey guys,

I'v been viewing these forums for a while now but this will be my first post, i am planning on stating a cycle of EQ (100ml a week) and Ephidrine to lose some fat, i wanted to ask what sort of dosages should i be taking of the Ephidrine? i am looking to lose about 5 - 7 kgs of fat in a month or two is that possible and what sort of dosages would i need to take to achive that? also i don't want to battle to fall asleep at night from the stuff. also has anyone done a cycle of just those 2 before and what was your result, thoughts on them. im not looking to gain lots of muscle just maybe a 2 or 3 kgs. any infomation will help greatly.

Thanks in advance.

Nokie.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I would just go with a straight ECA stack and forget about the EQ. It is very effective just dont take within 6 hrs of when you plan to sleep. I take it 3 times daily.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Nokie said:
How much of each E C A where do i get the C from a cup of coffee?

Classic ECA stack= 25mg Ephedrine 200mg Caffene and 100mg Asprin

you can get 81mg daily asprin it will work fine. like ML said go with caffine pills. Good luck! :)

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Also if you are starting out you can try 12.5mg Ephedrine 2-3 times a day and assess your tolerance. Then after about a week or so, bumpt it up to 25mg.

But like Mr. T posted 25mg E/200mg C/ 100mg A is a good/safe dosage to take.

Nokie

Jun 8, 2005
Another question, i got some standard empty gel caps to put the Ephedrine in how much Ephedrine can fit in those things? so i know how many to take to get 25mg?? Thanks.

Nokie.