©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

eq and appetite

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
So I am giving eq a run for the first time. I am curious as to how long until I feel the increase in appetite that many others have reported. I am currently less than 3 weeks in.

Thanks fellas

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Dose dependent Bro....I have done moderate doses & it takes a bit(4-6wks) high doses & it hits like a brick wall

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Varies from brand to brand also. Ttokyo @300mg was the strongest hunger stimulant. 2 home brews at 400,500 were nothing to mild.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I agree with both statements... and find them to be true. sometimes it doesn't make me hungry and others I can't eat enough.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I took a gram a week for 10 weeks i believe...didnt really have much of a hunger increase. It did however, jack my blood pressure up to 160/100 which required meds and ceasing usage of it.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I believe in long time use with EQ
I really start to see big big results after 20 weeks or so.
I don't get a huge appetite from any EQ- just peps

Rex Feral

Donating Member
Feb 23, 2013
Varies from brand to brand also. Ttokyo @300mg was the strongest hunger stimulant. 2 home brews at 400,500 were nothing to mild.

Boldenone does not vary. Boldenone is boldenone. Your appetite however does vary. Your appetite was more robust on Ttokyo vs your home brews and you drew the false conclusion that it was the "brand." It never ceases to amaze me how people actually come to adopt beliefs such as this.

Rex.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Agreed,,,very individual. I have used it at 800mg,,even 1gram per week and would eat everything in my path.

Even higher then that its more rapid...I used to use it in place of test until anxiety got too high ;)

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Boldenone does not vary. Boldenone is boldenone. Your appetite however does vary. Your appetite was more robust on Ttokyo vs your home brews and you drew the false conclusion that it was the "brand." It never ceases to amaze me how people actually come to adopt beliefs such as this.

Rex.

i think what he meant was if its ugl... not vet grade...

do you mass spectrum/chromatography everything you buy?

sodzl

May 10, 2013
i think what he meant was if its ugl... not vet grade...

do you mass spectrum/chromatography everything you buy?

Exactamundo. Tokyo had me feeling like a bottomless pit. Eat sandwich or drink a shake and my stomach would start rumbling a few minutes later. On the homebrew hunger was mild to normal. So what caused a drastic difference in hunger? Idk, maybe the brand I was using.

bbecker227

Apr 21, 2015
chicago
when i took eq i noticed appetite increase in the 3 week range ..it depends on the person imo ....i didnt get much noticeable gains till the 2nd cycle ...JUST EAT EAT EAT

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Thanks for the feedback guys. I don't necessarily want the appetite. I am on a 6 month leaning out phase. Just figuring out what to expect.