©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Epo

baffew

Oct 16, 2004
Im new to this forum but I have for quite some time used steroids.I am a cage fighter and alot of of drugs pump me up so much I cant graple or box for much longer than 3 or 4 rounds.I was thinking about useing epo but Im not sure what would be a safe way of takeing it.I know that if you take a certan amount and get dehydrated it can kill you.I have to cut 20 pounds to fight by dehydrateing my self befor the weigh in then putting it right back on the night befor the fight.So I dont know if I could take it for that reason.Im alsow considering takeing newbane insted to block the pain so I can train longer with out feeling the pain.I know they can be dangerous drugs but I want it so bad im willing to do what ever I have to do to get that edge.Can any one give me some advice?

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Epo is a spooky drug because of its ability to pump more oxygen into a red blood cell. This action ultimately gives the athlete a bit more endurance because of the higher amount of oxygen. The problem with this is that this can cause a sludging effect on circulation upon dehydation or high doses. Close monitoring is crucial and sometimes outweighs its benefits. Most endurance athletes that use this drug use it sparingly. FYI Equipoise also has a tendency to oxygenate red blood cells much in the same manner as EPO. If you can tolerate that drug it may be a bit safer.

baffew

Oct 16, 2004
I will defently take your advice on the newbane.I disagree with you on cutting weight.Look at the top ufc fighters in the ufc randy is a freaken heavy weight tito is a freaken heavy weight Matt Hughes walks around at 200 pounds and fights at 170.When bolth oponents reach a close level of skill and conditioning the bigger man most of the time wins.Did you use steroids when you where fighting?I know not all steroids are good for fighting cuz they f up your endurance so iv been sticking to anavar and whinny and some times primo.Does any one have any advice on steroids that would be good for sports and not body building?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
baffew said:
Im alsow considering takeing newbane insted to block the pain so I can train longer with out feeling the pain.I know they can be dangerous drugs but I want it so bad im willing to do what ever I have to do to get that edge.Can any one give me some advice?

Yes, don't mess with Nubane. It is addictive. DO NOT even think about it.

baffew

Oct 16, 2004
You have made some good points The training is the most inportant part.I think that in the begening you could be 175 like royce and beat guys twice your weight but the skill leval has came up every one knows the gard and gracie jujitsu.Do you honestly think royce would have a chance in hell agenst tito or chuck?The drugs you mentioned seem to kill my endurance exept for whinny.I was wundering if you still train and if so where at?Right now im training at a royce gracie school and boxing as well.

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
My advice- don't walk, RUN from EPO. Many in my field (pro cycling) use it and our bros are dying off like flies in their 30s and 40s. Hemocrits go quickly into the 50s and blood viscosity becomes like syrup resulting in infarction or stroke.

Also, IF you don't take my advice, do a bunch of research. EPO must be used with several B vitamin injections and other ancillary stuff to keep form killing yourself.