©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Emotional Swings

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I started pct this week after a nine-week cycle of test e. I also added some winny in the last four weeks. Anyway, I have become quite jealous toward my wife for absolutely no rational reason. We have a young baby and she has to take care of him all the time plus I am with her more than most jobs allow due to my lax summer work schedule so I know she doesnt even see other men, ever! But I cant stop imagining some other guy fucking her and I find myself getting aggravated at different times of the day and night. I kinda feel like the Hulk with anger management issues. I work myself into a rage when I imagine some other man porking her (and she has never done so to my knowledge although a past girlfriend did long ago). Do other men have these problems on cycle or post cycle? It may be harmful to my marriage.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Emotional swings can happen during or after. When you mess with your hormone levels like we do you def mess with your head. I've been jealous, depressed as well as estatic depending on the day. You just have to recognize WHY you feel that way and try and get over it.

Jun 19, 2005
Damn bro..I have done that with all my girlfriends for years. It suxs dosent it, cause they were all good girls, so its so lame, but it is worse for me after cycle..I m just finally going to see a professional to get rid of this fucked up thinking..thats a trip you posted this!!! thanks i dont feel so fucked up now!!

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Thanks Greg Diesel

Hey bro, that's good to hear. Yeah, in my logical mind I figure I need to try to ignore it because its irrational. But I get so raging jealous if I let myself think about it. By the way, I just got 308 kg on the bench yesterday for the first time (I see you're at 335). I hope that by next summer I can 352 lbs just like your goal is.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I'm part of that club too. Once I get that thought in my head it doesn't come out for a while. Just gotta realize that none of it really matters. :smoker:

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Thanks WWW

WWW, Thats good to hear you had the same problems. Thats what this list is good for.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Thanks Steve

Yeah, its all blown out of proportion, isnt it? Men can get hysterical just like chicks with jealousy.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
yep i get jealous too.my friends just say i am more outspoken. i think its cuz im less intimidated also. gf issues yes i stay upset longer but im just glad i dont get the urge ever to hit her which is great. so i guess i can control it. i havent been mad at a dude yet though so we willl see..

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Andrew said:
Hey bro, that's good to hear. Yeah, in my logical mind I figure I need to try to ignore it because its irrational. But I get so raging jealous if I let myself think about it. By the way, I just got 308 kg on the bench yesterday for the first time (I see you're at 335). I hope that by next summer I can 352 lbs just like your goal is.

You seriously bench 308 kg???? That's like 678 pounds!!! :eek:

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
This is the time when you need to start evaluating your PCT bro. True we all get a little down and emotional during and after PCT, but that sounds kind of extreme, and trust me, I've been there!! Its not a good feeling being on an emotional rollercoaster. Get some Tribulus Terrestris and take 7g split throughout the day, this will help with your natural test levels. Get some 5HTP and take 300mg split up 3x a day, it will help elevate your mood, and help you get deep restful sleep. Phosphatidylserine is an anti-cortisol which is good for after cycle, it will help with stress as well, take 600-800mg per day. I never go without these three on PCT, and I don't have the extensive emotional problems that I did before. Give it a try.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
Cannons said:
This is the time when you need to start evaluating your PCT bro. True we all get a little down and emotional during and after PCT, but that sounds kind of extreme, and trust me, I've been there!! Its not a good feeling being on an emotional rollercoaster. Get some Tribulus Terrestris and take 7g split throughout the day, this will help with your natural test levels. Get some 5HTP and take 300mg split up 3x a day, it will help elevate your mood, and help you get deep restful sleep. Phosphatidylserine is an anti-cortisol which is good for after cycle, it will help with stress as well, take 600-800mg per day. I never go without these three on PCT, and I don't have the extensive emotional problems that I did before. Give it a try.
are these items easily avaliable

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Andrew said:
I started pct this week after a nine-week cycle of test e. I also added some winny in the last four weeks. Anyway, I have become quite jealous toward my wife for absolutely no rational reason. We have a young baby and she has to take care of him all the time plus I am with her more than most jobs allow due to my lax summer work schedule so I know she doesnt even see other men, ever! But I cant stop imagining some other guy fucking her and I find myself getting aggravated at different times of the day and night. I kinda feel like the Hulk with anger management issues. I work myself into a rage when I imagine some other man porking her (and she has never done so to my knowledge although a past girlfriend did long ago). Do other men have these problems on cycle or post cycle? It may be harmful to my marriage.
Man Mind YOUR marriage!!!
Test crash is a real deal-- both physically and mentally.
Always have the proper ancillary drugs.
hang on things will normalize.In the meantime,GETTA HOLDA YOSELF BRU'

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
Cannons said:

There's no need to take 7g of tribulus when the average dose is usually no higher than 1500mg.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
X-Spectrum said:
There's no need to take 7g of tribulus when the average dose is usually no higher than 1500mg.

I actually meant 4g. What I do is take 4g split 3 times a day for a couple weeks, the first two weeks of PCT along with my nolva/clomid, then taper down to 3000, then 1500. The stuff that I take recommends 1500mg once or twice daily.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
update

Well my emotional frenzy seems to have subsided now a few weeks out. My wife and I are closer and more in love than ever before. Thanks for everybodys feedback. I have a new theory that love and jealousy are directly tied to hormones. We are living in a material world where even our thoughts and emotions are controlled by the juice that runs through our bodies. The love potions in childrens stories are not far from the truth.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
damn bro

thats like,kinda poetic...I might shed a tear.lol. But hey I feel ya on that emoional shit.. I was more aggro after my cycle.Jesus christ it was bad last time. Makes me question doing more cycles. The ups and downs are always gonna be hard on the nervouse system. Thats why this is only for the strong. Guess we gotta watch out for each other . Keep our bros in line.