©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

EG or Deca

rickyt76

Jun 20, 2006
I have heard that EQ and Deca are very similar. But will Deca give me the same appetite increase that EQ will. My problem is a small appetite so which will go better with Sustanon?

Rick

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
you should have your diet down and your food intake ramped up before you start , to go from a small food intake to a large one overnight is difficult some can do it most can not , I will assume your goals are to build bass or a bulking cycle I would chose deca is this your first cycle ??

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004

what r u trying to do. Deca is usually used with bulking stacks and Eq with lean gainiers. if ur trying to BULK up id goo with the Deca if u want slow steady lean gains i would go with the EQ

Smashed

Jun 27, 2006
First I suggest you get your diet in check before a cycle..

To answer your question Deca blows Eq out of the water in the mass department however Eq has its place in BB and is fine to use w/ lil sides compared to Deca..

rickyt76

Jun 20, 2006
I decided to go 400 sustanon pw and 300 deca per week followed up with pct nolva for 3 weeks. how many weeks for best results and should I end the deca before the Sus?

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
If you have no appetite, get a blood test and check your liver values. If they are off, get your liver healthy first before you do anything.

If the liver test results are fine, then use an injectible B-12 like Synthelamin from our sponsors www.synthetek.com That will GREATLY ramp up your appetite.