©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dry joints

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I need your opinions guys! What's the best sarm or something natural for dry joints? Please don't say deca or something like that.

Bear

Deca. JK ;)

That's actually a good question. I can't recall seeing a SARM or any other non anabolic compound touted as having any positive effect on joints. The positive effects that Deca and other AAS have on joints is from an increased rate of collagen synthesis, so the logical thing to me would be to Google SARM and collagen synthesis and see if anything comes up. Now you've got me curious.

Just thinking logically, any SARM that suppresses estrogen would likely have a negative effect on the joints due to decreased collagen synthesis. So, obviously, any of those should be avoided if the aim is to improve joint health and comfort. Ok, off to google to see what I can find.

Hopefully someone else will have some information to enlighten us. I'm looking at you, Magnus.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Eat raw pussy. It's high in estrogen and can lead to joint health. It's natural too!

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Best thing to take is omega acids. The fats help to alleviate inflammation and increase production of synovia (synovial fluid). Change your diet and work out lighter.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I figured I might confuse a few people. It's actually for a female friend who on occassion will get these acne breakouts. Her dermatologist put her on accutane to completely stop them. Now she says her joints hurt so bad that she can hardly move

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
That is a side effect of the antibiotic/drug. Reducing the dosage, stopping or taking some type of NSAI may help. Best to speak with a doctor.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Omega 3's (good fats) can help,,SOME get good effects with Glucosamine/Chondroitin. Personally I think HGH helps so maybe some MK-677 if you can find a good product.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I believe Omega 3's have proven results but you have to take enough to get results. You can find the amount on here somewhere I bet. Also, anavar improves callogen synthesis so it can offer help as well particularly when running tren or high test. The final thing could be to cut back on anti estrogens.

Good luck,
Hawk