©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drug test on cycle

oconnor20

May 24, 2005
NJ
I need to take a drug test for a job, i'm taking test enanthate, thats it, will it come up on a drug test???? any way of getting around it?????

W

wolfyEVH

they're not gonna test for steroids bro...why would they? unless you're a pro athlete

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
if i had a dollar for every time i've heard this question...
and if i only had a dollar for every time i've heard the same answer...
i'd be a rich man. definitely not gonna test for juice. too expensive, plus it doesn't interfere with your work. not like you coming into work all coked up or something.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wait...wait....me too. I gotta say my 2cc's on this one. Let's see....they won't test. they only test for recreational drugs ie: x, coca, marijane....and so on

thechopper

May 19, 2005
Juice Land
Don't worry about the test bro. Like the others said the test is way too expensive and most employers are not gonna care if you juice or not. Most local drug screening places lack the proper equipment anyway they have to ship your sample to a specialty center. I used to work for a rehab center and conducted random drug screens both for employees and clients.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thechopper said:
Don't worry about the test bro. Like the others said the test is way too expensive and most employers are not gonna care if you juice or not. Most local drug screening places lack the proper equipment anyway they have to ship your sample to a specialty center. I used to work for a rehab center and conducted random drug screens both for employees and clients.

this is exactly what i would have said if i didn't just want to make a quick statement and post whore

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
ORACLE said:
hmmm...way to contribute to the thread. It goes right along with the whole question.

oh ya, well I 10000% guarantee they don't test for roids. Happy O?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Test Prices?

Does anybody know the prices for screening for steroids? There's a lot of steroids so there must be a lot of tests and varying prices.